Anyone else suck at Halo but still love it? (Poll)

Or am I the only one?

Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

you should have had a I am a Boss option as that is where I associate with

Well, how do you know you suck? How long have you been playing Halo and how often? There’s being bad at Halo, and then there’s being new to Halo. Skill comes with practice. And no, I don’t know how people can enjoy something if they’re bad at it. But we all did when we first started, so, meh.

> 2533274813775872;2:
> Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game

Mean. Geez.

> 2533274813775872;2:
> Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game

Even more unfortunate. …This game is full of -Yoink- bags that think halo was only made for them and are completely -Yoink- holes.

> 2533274813775872;2:
> Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game

You know I dis not read your post my first time through here and now that I have I see someone being himself and you attacking him on a personal level for no reason. You don’t know the OP as I do not either, go away with your negativity and leave your hate in whatever you call a life

> 2533274815147687;5:
> > 2533274813775872;2:
> > Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game
>
>
> Mean. Geez.

I disagree with his way of putting it, but it’s definitely very hard to enjoy MCC while being good at the game. Now, this is my take on the problem: https://twitter.com/How_to_shoot

The twitter account is only a few days old.

> 2533274815147687;4:
> Well, how do you know you suck? How long have you been playing Halo and how often? There’s being bad at Halo, and then there’s being new to Halo. Skill comes with practice. And no, I don’t know how people can enjoy something if they’re bad at it. But we all did when we first started, so, meh.

I’ve been playing Halo for almost fourteen years and I am certifiably average at this point. However, it wasn’t always this way. I was in high school during the Halo 3 days, so I had hours and hours to devote to that game. At this point, I’ve got maybe a couple hours here and there some days. As a result, I am much less practiced/skilled; but also, unintentionally, I find myself logging in after work simply to run around the map and kill people, instead of the careful posturing and map control of a competitive game. I’m completely content with this. I’m comfortable enough in this franchise at this point to know when I’m having fun with it and when I’m not and, when I’m not, I just put the game down for a while.

we can all have our good days & bad days on halo,ive been playing it for years online and i still say i suck at it.

> 2533274809432820;8:
> > 2533274815147687;5:
> > > 2533274813775872;2:
> > > Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game
> >
> >
> > Mean. Geez.
>
>
> I disagree with his way of putting it, but it’s definitely very hard to enjoy MCC while being good at the game. Now, this is my take on the problem: https://twitter.com/How_to_shoot
>
> The twitter account is only a few days old.

Blame the matchmaking system and 343i then. Beginners, noobs, average people or pgms all have every right to play the game, it’s not their fault if the game mix them up in multiplayer.

I dont think I suck, but in Halo MCC my k/d ratio is lower than previous games.
I have a k/d of 0,835 in MCC, in previous Halo games Im just over 1.0 and I was number 1 in many mp matches in the old Halo games.

I blame it on the servers, or lack of dedicated servers, many games are just impossible to be good, the hits dont count or you die in 3 shots in 0,2 seconds.

The game will never be fully fixed.

My biggest issues are

  1. Lack of dedicated servers, means unfair lag, which means more host based games, and less skill to kill your enemy if you are the host.

  2. No skill ranking in team slayer, means you end up loosing against players that may be 10-15 levels above your skill.

  3. No one chatting in the lobby, means unable to have any tactics with foreign people.

The old Halo games where more about tactitcs and knowing the map and weapon location, now its more about beeing host and getting BR headshots.

Im not horrible you can say but im not that great either i havnt played halo ce 2 or 3 in years and its not really helping without a working ranking system i cant say for sure aince most of my matches im in are against 50s etc etc btw im only level 15 but ive had my rank reset 4 times and usually get murdered against the 50s.

> 2534615147432467;12:
> I dont think I suck, but in Halo MCC my k/d ratio is lower than previous games.
> I have a k/d of 0,835 in MCC, in previous Halo games Im just over 1.0 and I was number 1 in many mp matches in the old Halo games.
>
> I blame it on the servers, or lack of dedicated servers, many games are just impossible to be good, the hits dont count or you die in 3 shots in 0,2 seconds.
>
> The game will never be fully fixed.
>
> My biggest issues are
>
> 1. Lack of dedicated servers, means unfair lag, which means more host based games, and less skill to kill your enemy if you are the host.
>
> 2. No skill ranking in team slayer, means you end up loosing against players that may be 10-15 levels above your skill.
>
> 3. No one chatting in the lobby, means unable to have any tactics with foreign people.
>
> The old Halo games where more about tactitcs and knowing the map and weapon location, now its more about beeing host and getting BR headshots.

Stop with the excuses… MY internet sucks… I lag badly in constant fashion. And guess what? I almost always end up having the most kills on my team, and I am a team player.

Also, all the bad kids need to stop playing Halo because they always end up on my team when I am playing solo. I have gotten 35 kills in a team slayer game before and lost to the other team. i guess I am unlucky, but I’m sure I’m not the only one.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274906260756;7:
> > 2533274813775872;2:
> > Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game
>
>
> You know I dis not read your post my first time through here and now that I have I see someone being himself and you attacking him on a personal level for no reason. You don’t know the OP as I do not either, go away with your negativity and leave your hate in whatever you call a life

He just needs to stick his head in a bucket of water till the bubbles stop

> 2533274831682424;14:
> > 2534615147432467;12:
> > I dont think I suck, but in Halo MCC my k/d ratio is lower than previous games.
> > I have a k/d of 0,835 in MCC, in previous Halo games Im just over 1.0 and I was number 1 in many mp matches in the old Halo games.
> >
> > I blame it on the servers, or lack of dedicated servers, many games are just impossible to be good, the hits dont count or you die in 3 shots in 0,2 seconds.
> >
> > The game will never be fully fixed.
> >
> > My biggest issues are
> >
> > 1. Lack of dedicated servers, means unfair lag, which means more host based games, and less skill to kill your enemy if you are the host.
> >
> > 2. No skill ranking in team slayer, means you end up loosing against players that may be 10-15 levels above your skill.
> >
> > 3. No one chatting in the lobby, means unable to have any tactics with foreign people.
> >
> > The old Halo games where more about tactitcs and knowing the map and weapon location, now its more about beeing host and getting BR headshots.
>
>
> Stop with the excuses… MY internet sucks… I lag badly in constant fashion. And guess what? I almost always end up having the most kills on my team, and I am a team player.
>
> Also, all the bad kids need to stop playing Halo because they always end up on my team when I am playing solo. I have gotten 35 kills in a team slayer game before and lost to the other team. i guess I am unlucky, but I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I just think Halo MCC is more host-based than the previous games, I see more unfair matches that only have one explanation = more lag for one team.

> 2534615147432467;16:
> "I just think Halo MCC is more host-based than the previous games"

Think you need to go back and try original Halo 2 and 3, the registration in MCC now is as good as Halo ever got online (I can’t speak for CE though)

> 2533274813775872;2:
> Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game

Well, at least I drew out some haters, like wtf?
Also, how do you know how successful I am in life based off of a motherf*ucking video game forum? I was just asking the (sometimes very horrible) community. You are the epitome of said community.

> 2533275007644246;15:
> > 2533274906260756;7:
> > > 2533274813775872;2:
> > > Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game
> >
> >
> > You know I dis not read your post my first time through here and now that I have I see someone being himself and you attacking him on a personal level for no reason. You don’t know the OP as I do not either, go away with your negativity and leave your hate in whatever you call a life
>
>
> He just needs to stick his head in a bucket of water till the bubbles stop

Agreed

> 2533274906260756;19:
> > 2533275007644246;15:
> > > 2533274906260756;7:
> > > > 2533274813775872;2:
> > > > Unfortunately you arent the only one. The game is littered with worthless people like you who are just as successful in life as you are this video game
> > >
> > >
> > > You know I dis not read your post my first time through here and now that I have I see someone being himself and you attacking him on a personal level for no reason. You don’t know the OP as I do not either, go away with your negativity and leave your hate in whatever you call a life
> >
> >
> > He just needs to stick his head in a bucket of water till the bubbles stop
>
>
> Agreed

That’s no less horrible than what he said to the OP (and maybe worse, he didn’t tell the OP to commit suicide), it doesn’t make things any better.