Anyone else still find Halo 4 boring?

I don’t know why I still find it to be. The weapon update improved the game, but there still is no BTB objective, which is my favorite halo playlist. The lack of gametypes also takes a huge toll on custom games, as they were more varied and more unique in reach. Also the small things bother me like weapons despawning in 12 seconds, personal loadouts, and really bright boom.

But the playlists seem boring to me. Slayer was never really my favorite gametype in halo games, but in this one it really feels like everyone is just running around and gunning anything they see move. At least in past games there was some map control on maps like on last resort or standoff.

I don’t really like extraction in team objective, usually its one team that caputres the point, then waits around for the other team to try and convert it. Not too many chances for the other team to win back, especially with the lack of ordanance weapons on some maps like complex.

I don’t know, it feels stale to me.

Naw

Big Team Skirmish is coming they mentioned in the last bulletin.

> Big Team Skirmish is coming they mentioned in the last bulletin.

2 weeks from now I’ll be overseas. BTB objective also isn’t my only problem with the game.