Anyone else seeing another p2p lagfest incoming??

As it says guys, I’m getting the feeling that they will just chuck this out p2p.

Automatic host for NA players, and a big -Yoink- you to everyone else… Just like every other halo.

343 also seem to have inherited the bungie “we know best” attitude.

So what do you think? They have already pushed out one p2p horror after saying it would be on dedicated servers… Do you think that they’ll do it again?

No, because halo 4 worked fine at launch.

> 2533274857398125;2:
> No, because halo 4 worked fine at launch.

agree

side not OP, what makes you think that 343i ever had that? they gave us a mission in halo 4 where we fly a pelican, and another one that we are using a longsword. All they are missing is us driving a scarab and they have completed what we really wanted to do in all of the halo games. And have you not seen how much they have informed us of what is happening to MCC? they have given us more information on the current status then what Bungie ever did with Destiny, Halo 3, halo ODST, Halo reach, ect.

Do you two even know what p2p is??

> 2533274868062286;3:
> > 2533274857398125;2:
> > No, because halo 4 worked fine at launch.
>
>
> agree
>
> side not OP, what makes you think that 343i ever had that? they gave us a mission in halo 4 where we fly a pelican, and another one that we are using a longsword. All they are missing is us driving a scarab and they have completed what we really wanted to do in all of the halo games. And have you not seen how much they have informed us of what is happening to MCC? they have given us more information on the current status then what Bungie ever did with Destiny, Halo 3, halo ODST, Halo reach, ect.

FOR REAL THOUGH

Skeptical as always.

MCC was such an unexpected disaster.

> 2533274819302824;6:
> Skeptical as always.
>
> MCC was such an unexpected disaster.

Unexpected. Now Halo 5 will be already set up on these fixed MCC servers.

> 2533274877056440;7:
> > 2533274819302824;6:
> > Skeptical as always.
> >
> > MCC was such an unexpected disaster.
>
>
> Unexpected. Now Halo 5 will be already set up on these fixed MCC servers.

God I hope so.

Halo should be the benchmark on live!