Anyone else see and experience this?

Anyone else see and experience a major problem with personal ordinance drops? Every game I have played so far has been plagued by this! In btb EVERYONE has power weapons and completely cuts off map control and vehicles from playing a large role in the game. This is a HUGE problem! They need to somehow fix his or make a slayer playlist without personal ordinance drops! And slayer pro is no example of a classic playlist, it is basicly just mlg(Only precision weapons, no fracking radar, and only 4v4. Please 343, fix the issues!

The only problem is your refusal to adapt.

Map control won’t be a big part of this game. Now that you’ve acknowledged it, time to stop staying in the past. Your “Same ol strategy” won’t work here.

New game, that means that now we all…

A
D
A
P
T
!
!
!

I swear this is my favorite part of the Halo series, people who rely on the old “Tried and true”, and flat out refuse to adapt even though they acknowledge things are different.

:slight_smile:

You expect pro to have radar? Wow. And its not only precision weapons it has the AR. Which is a joke because pro should only have precision weapons.

I really hate how personal and random world ordinance has just caused every map to be a random “wander wherever until you find someone” game, where nobody actually controls a power position or weapon.

> The only problem is your refusal to adapt.
>
> Map control won’t be a big part of this game. Now that you’ve acknowledged it, time to stop staying in the past. Your “Same ol strategy” won’t work here.
>
> New game, that means that now we all…
>
> A
> D
> A
> P
> T
> !
> !
> !
>
>
> I swear this is my favorite part of the Halo series, people who rely on the old “Tried and true”, and flat out refuse to adapt even though they acknowledge things are different.
>
> :slight_smile:

I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. i am sick and tired of you people who tell the real halo fans(the ones who realize the game is broken) to adapt and change strategy, what can you really do if the enemy team gets a incineration cannon dropped into their spawn ? the game is not balanced, <mark>players are no longer on a even playing field</mark>, there are to many random variables in the game now, custom load outs, random ordnance drops, and random power weapon spawn, how is it balanced if the enemy team has a rocket launcher spawned on them, and your team gets a needler ?

Please stop. I realize Halo 4 is a new game. And for the most part I like the changes. But taking away map control makes Halo multiplayer a very generic and uncompetitive experience. It’s not a question of opinion, it’s a question of skill. And so far all I see are noobs with power weapons and all they had to do was kill a few people instead of having to go and get them.

> all they had to do was kill a few people instead of having to go and get them.

Isn’t that better though? I would have thought that it’s more skill based and fair when you have to earn power weapons by getting kills rather than simply racing for them

Don’t care about vehicles… I would target them above a walker at all times. Makes no difference to me if there is a power weapon to kill a hog, or a grenade.

I would like classic playlists. I’m tired of never knowing wtf is going on on the map, sure I can get kills and do well, but it’s too damn random. I hate it that I can’t know where the weapons are anymore, “Oh we have laser I think I’ll go push the enemy with the mant- NVM THEY HAVE 3 SPLASERS AND AN INCINERATION CANNON!” -_-

> > all they had to do was kill a few people instead of having to go and get them.
>
> Isn’t that better though? I would have thought that it’s more skill based and fair when you have to earn power weapons by getting kills rather than simply racing for them

Well said.