Anyone else really bad at this game specifically?

I can’t be the only one. I consider myself good at Halo 2, 3, Reach, and 4, but this game… I always find myself losing, getting in last place, no matter how much I try to improve. Anyone else feel this?

I should be a lot better than I am for as much as I’ve played it, so I know how you feel. Stick with it though - Halo 5 plays differently, and it takes some of us longer to get used to it.

I have been playing since day one, and yes I suck!!

At first I felt I sucked then after playing and learning some strats I got good

> 2533274848011469;4:
> At first I felt I sucked then after playing and learning some strats I got good

hence his name guys!! you can all be gods of gaming. (not bashing i swear)

but yes just keep playing youll get it soon enough, unless you are bronze 1 then everything you dont suck. try finding a game against those guys…youll see wht i mean

The sensitivity is a little different with this Halo so you might be over / under compensating with your aim reticule. Try lowering it by a point or two and play at least 10 games and see if you preformed better. The first few games may be a little rough as you need to get used to this change but it’s important that you stick with it and not switch back and forth between different settings.

At first I was terrible when the game launched. Then I got gud. Just keep playing and practicing.

Doublepost edit.

You can check out my channel for some tips if you like.

I’m actually pretty decent at most things in H5, which is an improvement over my H3 performance in particular, but if there’s one thing I loathe, it’s SWATnums. I don’t know if bullet magnetism or aim assist is different in that gametype than other places, or if I just don’t use the magnum enough to notice, but dear lord that gametype hates my guts. Someday I’ll have to put together a montage video of all times I’ve made what are clearly headshots, and hit nothing but air.

To me, there is nothing worse in all of Halo-dom than SWATnums on Pegasus. Ugh… think I threw up a little just typing that.

Bullet magnatism, aim assist

> 2533274845787769;10:
> I’m actually pretty decent at most things in H5, which is an improvement over my H3 performance in particular, but if there’s one thing I loathe, it’s SWATnums. I don’t know if bullet magnetism or aim assist is different in that gametype than other places, or if I just don’t use the magnum enough to notice, but dear lord that gametype hates my guts. Someday I’ll have to put together a montage video of all times I’ve made what are clearly headshots, and hit nothing but air.
>
> To me, there is nothing worse in all of Halo-dom than SWATnums on Pegasus. Ugh… think I threw up a little just typing that.

The magnetism isn’t different, you just feel it more because shots pre and post shields are treated differently.

Im not that great. But have gotten a lot better…but so has everyone else i play against so it balances out.