Anyone else ready for new maps already?

The maps are getting old already does anyone feel that way? Maybe I just play to much?

Not really, but i’m ready for the new maps regardless. Also the fact i don’t play everyday. :smiley:

I played reach yesterday…its boring compared to halo 4, and too easy lol

I would definitely be okay with some community forge maps. I understand that they just aren’t ready for that yet though. Once they get file shares up and running we’ll actually be able to trade maps, and screenshots, and gametypes, and videos…sigh

No.

The only problem is that only like half the maps are actually used in Matchmaking. I didn’t even know some of them existed until I heard on the forums about them.

If they updated the playlists with the maps they left out, it’d be fine. 343 is just handling playlists very, very poorly.

We ARE getting a map pack next month. :T

im always ready for new maps, i would just like a better cycling of the maps online during voting. im tired of people voting the same mape 3 times in a row. after the map is played, dont let people vote for it again.

> No.
>
> The only problem is that only like half the maps are actually used in Matchmaking. I didn’t even know some of them existed until I heard on the forums about them.
>
> If they updated the playlists with the maps they left out, it’d be fine. 343 is just handling playlists very, very poorly.

Well, there aren’t about 25% of the maps in matchmaking and I’m talking about forge maps. Why? There are 2 quite big maps and 1 small arena maps. Ravine, Erosion and Impact aren’t there at all. When I played them in custom games with my firends, it was a huge shame they don’t exist in matchmaking. For Next week’s update, bring them in! I want to play on every single map that was shipped with the game.

> Not really, but i’m ready for the new maps regardless. Also the fact i don’t play everyday. :smiley:
>
> I played reach yesterday…its boring compared to halo 4, and too easy lol

Reach was always easy but 4 is by far easier. I’ve seen every single player I have ever played Halo with raise their k/d by at least a half point. Even guys who couldn’t manage a 1 in Reach are now rolling with 1.3’s and above.

i just think they should bring the 3 forge maps that are already on the disk cuss they are really good

I agree. It’s because there’s only like 3 maps per playlist, so you play the same thing over and over.

What I don’t understand is: Why are there pre-made maps on the forge maps that aren’t being utilized? They’re decent maps.

Me Me Me… I’m ready for new maps!!!

I don’t care as long as GOOD CONNECTION SEARCH

I just keep playing Haven over and over again, the new maps need to come very soon.

I’m curious but I want more default maps to show up or I get the feeling it’ll be like reach where we never get to see dlc maps.

The first map pack they release needs to be free because I’m sick of buying the first map pack of a game and having it be total doody. I’M TALKING TO YOU GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER! OH HOW I HATE YOU SO!

1. If you play the game for hours in a day it will eventually get boring.
  2. People keep voting for the “good maps” over and over again(which is only like half of the maps), which is making them bad.
  3. There are 3 perfectly good forge maps and i don’t see why they’re not in multiplayer matchmaking.
  4. I’m siked for the new map pack next month.

I’m a SR59 and the game gets boring after a few hours, but i take an hour brake, realize how awesome it is, and hop right back on. My advice, take a brake, your playing it out.

Considering there are only five 4v4 maps in Matchmaking, yeah, I’m getting pretty bored of them.

It probaly would’ve helped if 343 included the 3 forge-built maps that came with the game in matchmaking. I dont see why they think that it was a good idea to leave them out. 2 of them would be perfect for Team Slayer (where map variety is lacking at the moment).

> 1. If you play the game for hours in a day it will eventually get boring.
> 2. People keep voting for the “good maps” over and over again(which is only like half of the maps), which is making them bad.
> 3. There are 3 perfectly good forge maps and i don’t see why they’re not in multiplayer matchmaking.
> 4. I’m siked for the new map pack next month.
>
> I’m a SR59 and the game gets boring after a few hours, but i take an hour brake, realize how awesome it is, and hop right back on. My advice, take a brake, your playing it out.

I take a break(Not brake, I’m not in a car):} every once in awhile, and took a 2 day break, and the game is still becoming boring and main reason isn’t the game itself, its like a reoccuring episode of reach with better stuff thats it. Sure reach was awesome, but then it felt more old, more like cod/halo 3 mix, and same with cod becoming old, but halo 4 has one thing that keeps me playing it, is basically forge. But if we have to wait for more forge maps past December, I’ll be playing Dues Ex: Human Revolutuion yet again. Granted its harder then a Bleep, but at least it keeps me occupied and upgrades the bionic man, not levels, and even though its one player, it still draws me back.

Halo 4 needs to have something new, something instantly fresh, something unheard of before, sure loadouts were newer now with ordinances and aa’s, great, but I’m not saying new loadouts. For me, its the ART of game that keeps me playing it. Why do you suppose I don’t like cod much anymore, its desert, barren, dry, real life maps keep me from playing, I see that everyday, on interent, on youtube, out here, even towns. I want to see more space, more environmental planets, things that make me go, OMG, I want to go there type, and halo is also sci-fi, so I love it for its beautiful maps…

So, I’m all for new maps next month, I just wish it was more then just 3 every time, I’m kind of annoyed by the fact. I know I ask for a lot, but in essence, on thing blops and MW’s had going for it was its map packs gave 5 maps each time, while we get 3, hmm, more there then here…

So, please, more maps, more playlists, and fix things…