anyone else out there trying to get endure

I’m on every day from 1 AM to 4 AM EST. If you’re looking for someone to get the achievement with, message me please.

Getting Endure for me and a friend of mine actually wasn’t all that hard. Him and I did it by ourselves with just the two of us and hiding our other two players in the corner of the Lost Platoon level. If its possible for you, try getting a chopper. Those are extremely powerful against both Drones and Brutes. Also, keep a Spartan Laser on you for the Wraiths. As long as you keep those things in check, you should be fine.

Hmm hit me up if ya get another player or two

Forgive my ignorance, kinda new to Halo but that’s an ODST achievement right? If so I’ll help. I’m not that good but I need the achievements for heroic and legendary campaign so it would help me out to help you out as long as you don’t mind having a player who might get killed a lot! lol Add my gamertag if interested.

Ooops! Not a campaign cheevo but a firefight cheevo, my bad! Offer still stands though, I don’t have that one :slight_smile:

If you guys are actually on during the times I mentioned, I’ll be sure to message you. Finding people to do endure with seems to be unnecessarily hard.

How does trying to do it later on this week sound?

You’re EST time? I’m PST so 1:00 am your time should be about 10:00 pm my time, I’m usually on by then :slight_smile: