Anyone else notice the sidekick attachments?

Was looking at the images of the new pistol, wiki link for ease of view and noticed something on the multiplayer showcase they show the pistol several times, but the under muzzle part is different in each shot. One seems to have a flashlight, another a laser sight, and the other just a generic metal piece. It looks like there where custom bits on it.

That got me wondering, as we will always be spawning with the pistol and MA5 will they have attachments to more focus them towards your play with out changing the game play? Like will we be able to put sights on the MA5 to augment its medium or close range accuracy, swap the light with a laser? Or other minor things?

I mean if we can that would be cool, It was a fun feature of WZFF with the loadout weapons having different versions. A more custom version would be rather interesting even if we will ditch the pistol for the first power weapon we find.

Weapon attachments in Halo? Eh… they’d have to be purely cosmetic. I don’t want there to be stat-altering stuff like in CoD. Halo works better without that kind of clutter.

Agreed, though minor things like sights and under barrel “grips” are nice, similar to what was done in warzone firefight.

> 2533274918614694;3:
> Agreed, though minor things like sights and under barrel “grips” are nice, similar to what was done in warzone firefight.

I actually liked the different scope options and other variants in Halo 5, but I believe they should initially be restricted to PVE modes.

I’d love cosmetic customization to be the focus… But I don’t think it should really affect gunplay, equal starts are important. I am, however, excited to see what weapon options they have!

That would make it look pretty cool but hope it doesn’t affect gamepaly

> 2533274918614694;1:
> MK50 Sidekick - Weapon - Halopedia, the Halo wiki
>
> Was looking at the images of the new pistol, wiki link for ease of view and noticed something on the multiplayer showcase they show the pistol several times, but the under muzzle part is different in each shot. One seems to have a flashlight, another a laser sight, and the other just a generic metal piece. It looks like there where custom bits on it.
>
> That got me wondering, as we will always be spawning with the pistol and MA5 will they have attachments to more focus them towards your play with out changing the game play? Like will we be able to put sights on the MA5 to augment its medium or close range accuracy, swap the light with a laser? Or other minor things?
>
> I mean if we can that would be cool, It was a fun feature of WZFF with the loadout weapons having different versions. A more custom version would be rather interesting even if we will ditch the pistol for the first power weapon we find.

This was bought up after the unveiling the redesign of the sidekick.
They’ve clarified on Twitter a while back that this is purely just a weapon redesign and nothing more. No attachments can be added to weapons etc. It’s just how the weapon looks now.

The equipment tag we saw in the first gameplay demo is just for equipment too. The only weapon customisation we have will be in the coatings system for multiplayer