Anyone else not receive e-mail? LCE disc exchange

They said they sent it but that was 4 days ago. Has anyone else doing the disc exchange not receives an E-mail receipt yet?

I feel like this process was designed deliberately to be a pain in the -Yoink-.

Am I the only one experiencing this??

No you weren’t. I just finished fighting with Xbox Support to get mine. You have to be adamant about getting it while still in the chat and have to make sure they are sending it to the right email. They weren’t even sending mine and the email they would have sent it to wasn’t even one I used any more.

I have not received an email but I do hope so if I don’t get my codes I will be contacting them luckily I kept the order number.

Also, they don’t so much send a receipt as just a confirmation of the exchange date. To find out when your copy will arrive you’ll most likely need an estimation from your Support Rep., unfortunately for me, it seems that even though I did my exchange on the 20th, they registered it for the 21st and now I can expect the game on the 28th, a whole day after launch. Wish for better luck with yours.

I received my email the same day i called for the disc replacement.

> 2533274801412926;3:
> No you weren’t. I just finished fighting with Xbox Support to get mine. You have to be adamant about getting it while still in the chat and have to make sure they are sending it to the right email. They weren’t even sending mine and the email they would have sent it to wasn’t even one I used any more.

Wow. Yeah I’m going to grill them on it when I get home to my computer as soon as I can. Honestly it shouldn’t be that hard to provide decent/good service to their well paying customers.

They told me that the DLC codes will be with the disc.

> 2537966040027981;8:
> They told me that the DLC codes will be with the disc.

Ok, great. IF THE DISC WILL EVEN GET HERE WHEN IT SHOULD!!

I never got a confirmation email either. I was able to go through the process without any problems on Monday night. I just logged into Support Center last night to see if i could find an update. It said the disc has already shipped to me. It didn’t say when that happened, and there’s no tracking number, so it looks like I just have to play the waiting game now.

> 2533274820642782;9:
> > 2537966040027981;8:
> > They told me that the DLC codes will be with the disc.
>
>
> Ok, great. IF THE DISC WILL EVEN GET HERE WHEN IT SHOULD!!

I wouldn’t trust that response, I was told twice the DLC would come in an email and one Support rep didn’t even answer the question. Be wary of the answers they give and don’t be afraid to open a few tickets throughout the day if you have to if it means a reasonable straight answer.

> 2533274801412926;11:
> > 2533274820642782;9:
> > > 2537966040027981;8:
> > > They told me that the DLC codes will be with the disc.
> >
> >
> > Ok, great. IF THE DISC WILL EVEN GET HERE WHEN IT SHOULD!!
>
>
> I wouldn’t trust that response, I was told twice the DLC would come in an email and one Support rep didn’t even answer the question. Be wary of the answers they give and don’t be afraid to open a few tickets throughout the day if you have to if it means a reasonable straight answer.

^This. Also I chatted with someone else and got DLC E-mailed to me when I honestly didn’t care too much. I’m almost positive it comes with the physical disc too but I don’t really care I may have gotten two. The person finally addressed my not getting a receipt and sent me an E-mail stating that I had requested the disc but didn’t say exactly when it would arrive. Only between tomorrow and the 28th. And I did it only one day after it arrived. I know it isn’t the second person I chatted with’s fault but I sware if I don’t get my disc at or before launch that is bull sh¡t.

I am getting a little worried that i made the wrong choice with this. They said 3-5 business days so i made the exchange on tuesday as soon as i could. Now i recieved an email with a ups tracking number yesterday which stated the delivery was booked and awaiting collection. I didnt pay £200 and take 2 days off work to then miss the launch day. I will be contacting ms again tuesday morning if it doesnt arrive to request a code back from them. Im still baffled that they thought fans willing to pay so much would be happy with digital.

Do we really need another topic for this?

> 2533274800432486;13:
> I am getting a little worried that i made the wrong choice with this. They said 3-5 business days so i made the exchange on tuesday as soon as i could. Now i recieved an email with a ups tracking number yesterday which stated the delivery was booked and awaiting collection. I didnt pay £200 and take 2 days off work to then miss the launch day. I will be contacting ms again tuesday morning if it doesnt arrive to request a code back from them. Im still baffled that they thought fans willing to pay so much would be happy with digital.

Wait so you actually got a tracking #? I haven’t even got that yet and was told I wouldn’t even get one.

The amount of disrespect they have for us is ridiculous. I’m never trusting 343crosoft with stuff like this again.

I haven’t gotten anything either. I’m super excited about this whole process. And by excited I mean pissed.

> 2533274820642782;7:
> > 2533274801412926;3:
> > No you weren’t. I just finished fighting with Xbox Support to get mine. You have to be adamant about getting it while still in the chat and have to make sure they are sending it to the right email. They weren’t even sending mine and the email they would have sent it to wasn’t even one I used any more.
>
>
> Wow. Yeah I’m going to grill them on it when I get home to my computer as soon as I can. Honestly it shouldn’t be that hard to provide decent/good service to their well paying customers.

Why would you grill someone who has no control over when you get it? It’s a process issue, not the customer service reps fault.

> 2533274792737987;18:
> > 2533274820642782;7:
> > > 2533274801412926;3:
> > > No you weren’t. I just finished fighting with Xbox Support to get mine. You have to be adamant about getting it while still in the chat and have to make sure they are sending it to the right email. They weren’t even sending mine and the email they would have sent it to wasn’t even one I used any more.
> >
> >
> > Wow. Yeah I’m going to grill them on it when I get home to my computer as soon as I can. Honestly it shouldn’t be that hard to provide decent/good service to their well paying customers.
>
>
> Why would you grill someone who has no control over when you get it? It’s a process issue, not the customer service reps fault.

I know that and I was respectful to all the two people I had to speak to. I meant that I would get what I needed that time no matter how persistent I needed to be.

What I really should have said is that I would grill who ever is responsible for this mess at Microsoft if I could. I swear though, if mine doesent get here by today I might just have to ask GameStop if I can “borrow” a copy from them or something until it arrives. I did buy the LCE from them after all.

Everyone I have talked to has received theirs.