Anyone else not really enjoying golf?

Here’s my experience with golf… Didn’t help that I was matched with PUTN, NGRR, and BRUH.
Video
Not asking for views, but I’m really wondering if people really do enjoy this or not. It seems like maybe it would be a blast with friends, but random matches make me sad.

It was fun in the beginning, but now I’m beginning to avoid it like the plague.

With a team its a ton of fun. With randoms it’s a nightmare. That’s pretty much what I’ve learned from my experience.

> 2533274950162674;3:
> With a team its a ton of fun. With randoms it’s a nightmare. That’s pretty much what I’ve learned from my experience.

Basically this. If your team has no coordination it’s almost impossible to win. I thought it was a cool concept at first, but it got frustrating and boring pretty quick

I mean they hyped it quite a bit, but man, I feel like I get on a team of idiots every time. There is almost no occurrence in which you should gravity hammer the ball. Only bash it! Yet that’s all that people do and it messes everything up.

It’s fun if you are lucky enough to match with people who actually play it and know how to play it. But being an action sack game matching with players who actually play can be troublesome. I matched once with a yoink who would just hit the ball reset button the whole match.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> It’s fun if you are lucky enough to match with people who actually play it and know how to play it. But being an action sack game matching with players who actually play can be troublesome. I matched once with a yoink who would just hit the ball reset button the whole match.

Talk about turning up the griefing up to 11…better than some jerk who betrays your whole team just because they can’t get any kills.

It’s boring and the map is too big.