Anyone else miss the old Killjoy Medal?

I know it’s a really small thing, but I really miss the Killjoy Medal in multiplayer. It’s one medal, but to me it’s a classic medal that gave me a form of satisfaction when your going for that one guy wrecking your team and you finally knock him off his spree.

Same. I especially want it so people know I went on a killing spree prior to my death. It’s like saying “Yeah, you got me, but it took a lot to take me out.”

I would also like to see the return of Revenge and Avenge. I also wonder what happened to Comback Kill. Not that I miss it, just want to know why it was removed.

I miss that, revenge, and avenger. I loved when the blue text would say “… got Revenge” and “… Avenged you” and “… is on a Killing Spree”.

> 2533274814550076;2:
> Same. I especially want it so people know I went on a killing spree prior to my death. It’s like saying “Yeah, you got me, but it took a lot to take me out.”
>
> I would also like to see the return of Revenge and Avenge. I also wonder what happened to Comback Kill. Not that I miss it, just want to know why it was removed.

Comeback Kill was removed because it rewarded people for dying a lot. As for Revenge and Avenger, they weren’t that important.

OP, I agree that Killjoy should come back.

I can understand comeback kill being taken out with a hand full of others I did like having revenge, I mean we still have retribution it’s just a bit harder to obtain. Revenge was more useful when you had like a personal vendetta.

Killjoy was awesome, it showed you ended someone’s streak. Retribution medals are fun to get as well.

> 2533274814550076;2:
> Same. I especially want it so people know I went on a killing spree prior to my death. It’s like saying “Yeah, you got me, but it took a lot to take me out.”
>
> I would also like to see the return of Revenge and Avenge. I also wonder what happened to Comback Kill. Not that I miss it, just want to know why it was removed.

At this point, I don’t care about the Revenge medal. If they reworked the Avenger medal to killing your teammate’s killer within a small time frame, maybe it could be included as an above worthless medal.

Also, the return of Killjoy would be neat, but maybe it should only be awarded to killers of the “Killing Frenzy” player and up rather than the “Killing Spree” player.

I do miss it. They kept the first strike medal which is completely stupid and worthless

Killjoy, Avenge, and Revenge should all return, in addition to “Reload This!” (kill an enemy spartan when they are reloading) and “Headcase” (kill an enemy spartan who is sprinting)

> 2533274845218535;7:
> > 2533274814550076;2:
> > Same. I especially want it so people know I went on a killing spree prior to my death. It’s like saying “Yeah, you got me, but it took a lot to take me out.”
> >
> > I would also like to see the return of Revenge and Avenge. I also wonder what happened to Comback Kill. Not that I miss it, just want to know why it was removed.
>
>
> At this point, I don’t care about the Revenge medal. If they reworked the Avenger medal to killing your teammate’s killer within a small time frame, maybe it could be included as an above worthless medal.
>
> Also, the return of Killjoy would be neat, but maybe it should only be awarded to killers of the “Killing Frenzy” player and up rather than the “Killing Spree” player.

I wouldn’t mind it being reworked as long as it came back, making it harder to get would just add to the satisfaction.

> 2533274828509198;9:
> Killjoy, Avenge, and Revenge should all return, in addition to “Reload This!” (kill an enemy spartan when they are reloading) and “Headcase” (kill an enemy spartan who is sprinting)

I did like the challenge of headcase, it may be one that may be easier to get now due to the increase in precision weapons and unlimited sprint, so if it came back maybe a bit reworked so it’s harder it’d be nice to have. Reload This, was always fun in Reach, again another that would be easy but it’d defiantly be a good counter to like last bullet.

Yeah killjoy should definitely come back as well as weapon sprees (seriously why were they removed??)

> 2533274931864540;12:
> Yeah killjoy should definitely come back as well as weapon sprees (seriously why were they removed??)

That Vehicular Manslaughter though.

Yea we need KiLLjoYs!

> 2533274835060803;1:
> I know it’s a really small thing, but I really miss the Killjoy Medal in multiplayer. It’s one medal, but to me it’s a classic medal that gave me a form of satisfaction when your going for that one guy wrecking your team and you finally knock him off his spree.

I hope they bring it back in H6

> 2535467308670664;15:
> > 2533274835060803;1:
> > I know it’s a really small thing, but I really miss the Killjoy Medal in multiplayer. It’s one medal, but to me it’s a classic medal that gave me a form of satisfaction when your going for that one guy wrecking your team and you finally knock him off his spree.
>
>
> I hope they bring it back in H6

I wish we could get it back in 5. I’m sure no one would argue.

> 2533274835060803;1:
> I know it’s a really small thing, but I really miss the Killjoy Medal in multiplayer. It’s one medal, but to me it’s a classic medal that gave me a form of satisfaction when your going for that one guy wrecking your team and you finally knock him off his spree.

It was really one of the best medal out there! It felt SO satisfying knowing you had just killed that one guy.

I can’t start to understand why they would remove it? Because PROS were getting salty over it?

Who knows?

> 2533274875982754;6:
> Killjoy was awesome, it showed you ended someone’s streak. Retribution medals are fun to get as well.

I miss Killjoy more today, than I did two days ago. :slight_smile:

> 2533274931864540;12:
> Yeah killjoy should definitely come back as well as weapon sprees (seriously why were they removed??)

This, also the vehicle sprees.

Yes sir