Anyone else miss the Beta besides me?

In the Beta, the aiming felt Halo-natural and fluid. The radar was a useful, quick- tactical tool.
I really hope for some tweaks.

Yeah aiming is terrible. Don’t worry, there’s a solution: Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, Battlefront…there’s no shortage of alternatives if 343 want to be stubborn about this.

Don’t fix what ain’t broke.

Something someone at 343 shoulda said… Now they got a lot broke and if history is to prove anything, not a lot of fix.

Still can’t believe they broke the aiming mechanics. For the people saying “I’m not having a problem”, well, good for you. But for the thousands of people that do, we should get an option to change it. The Beta felt fine. Halo as a whole (minus Halo 3) has always had pretty quick, snappy aiming. Then there’s this hot garbage that is Halo 5’s. Feels like I’m fighting the analog stick just to aim properly. And no, plenty of us that feel this way don’t suck. I can do pretty well even with this aiming, but it makes the game feel so crappy that I don’t feel like playing it. I’m 100% sure that there are situations where I die because I don’t have that precision that other Halo’s have had. I’ll just beat the campaign over the next few days, and then wait a few weeks to see if this is resolved. Otherwise, I’ll ask MS for a refund, and move on, it’s literally that bad, for ME at least.

As catbix said above, there’s a good solution. The unhappy players will just move on to other games and help H5 die quicker than H4 did, if that’s even possible.