Anyone else loving grif ball"?

Just wondered how everyone is feeling about grif ball atm. Personally having a blast with it and can’t wait until they add some of the community made courts.

I kinda like not exploding when a goal is scored. I mean I know it was a griffball thing but it got annoying

> 2533274877222091;2:
> I kinda like not exploding when a goal is scored. I mean I know it was a griffball thing but it got annoying

same, it keeps the game moving, anyone who is saying it’s not the same without the explosion is simply looking to criticise 343

It’s my favourite playlist… until perhaps they add Team Doubles?

It’s the one I play most in Arena, don’t really care that it’s not ranked because it’s loads of fun.

No, because you can betray too easily…

Grifball is a freaking blast. So happy it’s been brought back. Yay!

I’m a Grifball addict - but have trouble playing it as much in Halo 5 unfortunately.

There are no commendations - so I’m more drawn to other playlists so I can have that sense of achievement in the game. Which is a huge bummer since, again, I freaking love Grifball and was stoked to hear about its release. They should just do what they did with the other gametypes - Grifball Victory, MVP (scoring), Goal Defense… something along those lines. I’d never leave that playlist until they were completed!

I really really really want to play grifball again but I’m too paranoid of the stupid glitch happening to me or a random kicking me from an accidental betray.

I like Grifball, but I think they should turn friendly-fire off while your playing. A lot of people accidentally get killed with gravity hammers, and a lot of people get kicked for accidentally killing them.

I’m having fun with it, I’m also having fun with Fiesta just waiting for an Action sack playlist.

I can never find a match now a days so there is that but IMO grifball isn’t that good in H5. So random with kill trades, the hammer, overall lunging just doesn’t feel right.

I cant play that with my 0,6 upload. With luck only can trade kills.

It’s great but I do have a couple of minor problems with it.

No commendations for the Gravity Hammer, no medals for stuff like ground pounding the ball in, no explosions on planting the bomb and I really feel like Spartan Charge is cheap and really doesn’t fit the game mode that well. The other abilities work very well but Spartan Charge doesn’t fit at all if you ask me.

Well new grifball maps are here fren

literally my favourite gamemode to just play and chill, never played halo before halo 5 but absolutely love griffball.

> 2535416390289203;10:
> I like Grifball, but I think they should turn friendly-fire off while your playing. A lot of people accidentally get killed with gravity hammers, and a lot of people get kicked for accidentally killing them.

I kind of like how you can accidentally kill your teammates, since it adds an extra level of difficulty to consider when trying to retrieve the ball or kill carriers… But maybe disable the ability to kick someone for an accidental betrayal?

> 2533274825230411;11:
> I’m having fun with it, I’m also having fun with Fiesta just waiting for an Action sack playlist.

Yes please.

> 2533274808719558;14:
> It’s great but I do have a couple of minor problems with it.
>
> No commendations for the Gravity Hammer, no medals for stuff like ground pounding the ball in, no explosions on planting the bomb and I really feel like Spartan Charge is cheap and really doesn’t fit the game mode that well. The other abilities work very well but Spartan Charge doesn’t fit at all if you ask me.

If they had commendations for the gametype, I’d be in that playlist for weeks on end trying to get them - I love Grifball but currently don’t have much incentive to play. Got the sword commendations completed within like two games!

Halo: reach did it better but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy it in h5!