Anyone else lose kills on waypoint?

I noticed on my service record, I’ve lost around 3k kills. I was at a 3.2 k/d overall and it dropped to 2.4 overnight. This happen to anyone else?

I swear my kills and sometimes deaths change every time I have checked waypoint since I last played the game last weekend. Sometimes they got better, sometimes they got worse.

Same. I had a 1.8 kd and now its 1.4. And I haven’t played halo for close to a week now.

If I’m doing my math correctly I lost about 2000 kills…

This is a known issue it seems, 343 are tracking it in this topic currently :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;5:
> This is a known issue it seems, 343 are tracking it in this topic currently :slight_smile:

Thanks good to know it is being dealt with. Not that I really care about my kd but for others at least

No, but apparently I lost the Liftoff Assassination on Waypoint, even though I assasinated someone with it last night! When I get home I’ll record the clip from Theater; I forgot to record my kill getting stolen at the last second.

> 2533274950478805;7:
> No, but apparently I lost the Liftoff Assassination on Waypoint, even though I assasinated someone with it last night! When I get home I’ll record the clip from Theater; I forgot to record my kill getting stolen at the last second.

Hopefully you didn’t lose your theater stuff, some people lost a lot of saved games and clips.

I knew my K/D had been dropping due to me chasing commendations, but not this drastically lol.

Dropped 5.2 to 3.9. Same thing happened in MCC a couple weeks back where random kills and deaths were added. How can a thing like this even be messed up?

Bungies website never had any issues.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> I knew my K/D had been dropping due to me chasing commendations, but not this drastically lol.

That’s exactly what I thought haha.

yup same here just started today when I noticed my k/d drop from 3.0 to 1.7 BC I lost 1500 of my kills. Halo channel and the service record on the game have the correct # its just on waypoint where it is messed up. Glad 343 notices it and hopefully fixes it

Nice to know I’m not the only one and that 343 is aware of it.

No need to adjust anything because mine went up. :slight_smile: