Anyone else lagging terribly in this tourney?

I have yet to complete a match that wasn’t full of lagging.

Oh and has anyone figured out how to get the animal team emblems as emblems yet?

I had a few matches on red bar but I just keep playing. Seen one player quit though cause he was lagging. Kind of expected some laggy games though playing online. Would of been best to play the LAN tournament at Rooster Teeth.

I personally think this entire thing is so flawed. How can anyone take this serious if almost every game is bad connection or there is always at least one person cheating.

Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I don’t know why cheating has never been taken care of since the beginning of this game.

> I personally think this entire thing is so flawed. How can anyone take this serious if almost every game is bad connection or there is always at least one person cheating.
>
> Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I don’t know why cheating has never been taken care of since the beginning of this game.

cheating in what way?

I agree with the cheating. I’m not one to complain, but there is some SERIOUS lag switching going on. A couple games ago, this one guy went 39-0 and not one person in the game could kill him. He had massive lag and it was only when you challenged him.

I was on a 5 win streak and all the sudden I lag an entire game and the game doesnt even bother changing the host.

> I agree with the cheating. I’m not one to complain, but there is some SERIOUS lag switching going on. A couple games ago, this one guy went 39-0 and not one person in the game could kill him. He had massive lag and it was only when you challenged him.

How did someone manage to get 39 kills, despite the 25 kill limit in the Global Championship playlist?

Even with ‘cheating’, that’s not possible. The game would end way before 39.7

Also, if you think someone is cheating, then you can file a complaint against the user.

It’s Halo 4, lag is part of the game.

Yes I am lagging horribly in almost everygame. In the games i do not lag/experience red bar/blackscreen, i get first or second, but during lag, i can not even get a kill.

In one of my recent games, I was on a blackscreen, and when i finally got back into the game the person in first suddenly jumped from 2 kills to 20… This is rediculous

Hi everyone,

I just finished a game where i should have placed 1st. I finished with 24 kills placing second because three or four kills were either lagged then were taken or the opponent lagged and therefore killed me. I also lagged off of the man cannon without entering it. One instance that really aggravated me was I put one connecting burst of BR into a player, melee then two pistol rounds to the head yet still no kill. If this tournament was to be equal there would be region locking and local searching in an attempt to make it fair. I’m in Australia and i know there would be many people throughout that would be reasonably close.