Anyone else hyped for Infinite? Let's talk!

I have probably watched the trailer’s for that game like 50 freaking times now. I have watched it in slow motion and have watched tons of peoples videos on reacting to them or just anything based on the new info or trailers we got.

I honestly loved what I saw! It made my expectations though, I kinda figured it would be what it they showed. So at first when I saw it I wasn’t amazed, but just because it’s basically exactly what I wanted but also what I expected.
I am very excited for a halo game that doesn’t end and that is more main-stream. I can’t wait for the halo community to be better than it is now. I love how it’s more sandbox based, but you still have things like sprint and slide. But without all the annoying abilities. Like I love reach but armor lock is -Yoink!-, and jetpack is also very annoying so the fact you will pick up stuff like that I am very happy, much more fair!
I love it how I can actually see my Spartans colors at all times. So I like the new friend or foe system a lot so far. I am an insider so I have been waiting for beta for a long time now. I am super hyped, I have analyzed the videos soooo many times now.

I have been a huge halo fan every since I first played reach and four and then the other games. I have played every Halo and beat it. I have also played every forge mode and everything infection, and just everything that made halo fun for me. I am a massive fan of this game, as I am sure many of you are as well. I honestly have enjoyed every halo that has ever released, sure some I like more than other’s but they are all fun in there own right. Halo Infinite should be my new favorite to play. What about you guy’s?

Me personally I cannot wait to try streaming or recording this game! I have been dying to make content on a game I truly love, and I just haven’t loved games like I used to. So this is a very big thing for me, as I am sure for many of you!

So let’s talk about it! We have a little away until we see more of the game. So tell me, what is it that you saw that interested you the most folks?

No.

I’m kidding, yes I’m excited too. Honestly Infinite is the only reason I’ll be getting a series x or s. I also find myself looking for the silly promotional stuff, like the mountain dew or candy tie-ins that have cosmetic codes. Normally I hate those promotional collaborations, they’re always extremely cynically money-grabbing and annoying, but for infinite, I guess I can overlook that for a bit. Anyways, I’m excited to see how the game plays and run through its story, it seems like a return-to-roots type of game and I’m very excited to see how that impacts the storytelling and gameplay. I disagree with you about sliding though, -Yoink- sliding.

I am very excited to see the upcoming Halo Infinite coming out this year. I really love the Halo Infinite Story trailer and the Halo Infinite Multiplayer trailer. I also can’t wait to see Master Chief becoming the main character again in the new Halo video game.

> 2533274885768514;2:
> No.
>
> I’m kidding, yes I’m excited too. Honestly Infinite is the only reason I’ll be getting a series x or s. I also find myself looking for the silly promotional stuff, like the mountain dew or candy tie-ins that have cosmetic codes. Normally I hate those promotional collaborations, they’re always extremely cynically money-grabbing and annoying, but for infinite, I guess I can overlook that for a bit. Anyways, I’m excited to see how the game plays and run through its story, it seems like a return-to-roots type of game and I’m very excited to see how that impacts the storytelling and gameplay. I disagree with you about sliding though, -Yoink- sliding.

Yeah I understand! The chips ahoy was funny lol - Mhm! It looks like they are going to fix a lot of things people didn’t like! Looks like they know what they are doing for once!~

> 2535434101253033;3:
> I am very excited to see the upcoming Halo Infinite coming out this year. I really love the Halo Infinite Story trailer and the Halo Infinite Multiplayer trailer. I also can’t wait to see Master Chief becoming the main character again in the new Halo video game.

Yes! I love me some 117! Only thing though, would like to see Blue Team again but whatever. Just was neat to see his buddies with him! Either way the story looks very exciting! Super curious about the new Cortana???

> 2533275012289906;5:
> > 2535434101253033;3:
> > I am very excited to see the upcoming Halo Infinite coming out this year. I really love the Halo Infinite Story trailer and the Halo Infinite Multiplayer trailer. I also can’t wait to see Master Chief becoming the main character again in the new Halo video game.
>
> Yes! I love me some 117! Only thing though, would like to see Blue Team again but whatever. Just was neat to see his buddies with him! Either way the story looks very exciting! Super curious about the new Cortana???

I am very curious to see the new Cortana in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I am looking forward to see the relationship between Master Chief and the new Cortana in the new Halo video game.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hyped, lol.

it’s not only great to hear 343 Industries paying attention to the major criticisms of the last 2 games and fixing them, but the communities excitement and overall hype is so -Yoinking!- contagious, I love it so much.

I’m really excited!

I try my best these day to avoid getting overly hyped, but yes I’m looking forward to playing infinity. the halo games are honestly my favourite games, even considering I’m not normally interested in playing other FPS’s.

I want to see the halo story continue, want a concrete answer to the issues of the flood and the mantle. Like I said, I’m looking forward to it.

mixed feelings as of right now.expected more than what we got from e3

I am massively excited.

Give us a date already 343!

At this point, I’m just looking forward for any news related to Halo Infinite especially the BETA as well. Aside from that, as a old Halo fan this actually looks like a Halo game I can deeply love and invest again as before. 343 is nailing it so far, just gotta see myself and others try it out through Flights, BETA and release of course. The system seems way friendly to me, I don’t really like spending money for Battle pass or stuff like that, but for Infinite? Sure! Since the first season will be free for all at launch. The armor or just customization is a big one for me. I greatly hated Halo 5 req system for cosmetics with passion but I’m glad they’re heading through the right direction of putting players first if all goes well. Definitely going to play Infinite campaign first in high difficulty either Solo or co op. Just so I can warm up for multiplayer, cause saving the best for last lol. Looking forward what modes, new Forge, custom games, season theme we’ll get too! Definitely, again, going to get promotional tie ins snacks for this game just like I did with Halo 3 release haha. But yes I know be cautiously optimistic, watch out yada yada yada, but if I’m being real here I’m just focusing on the positive. I’m happy to see the care and dedication after a year delay, just being hype and all you know?

> 2535434101253033;6:
> > 2533275012289906;5:
> > > 2535434101253033;3:
> > > I am very excited to see the upcoming Halo Infinite coming out this year. I really love the Halo Infinite Story trailer and the Halo Infinite Multiplayer trailer. I also can’t wait to see Master Chief becoming the main character again in the new Halo video game.
> >
> > Yes! I love me some 117! Only thing though, would like to see Blue Team again but whatever. Just was neat to see his buddies with him! Either way the story looks very exciting! Super curious about the new Cortana???
>
> I am very curious to see the new Cortana in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I am looking forward to see the relationship between Master Chief and the new Cortana in the new Halo video game.

Yup! Same here dude! Also can’t wait to explore that -Yoink!- map!

> 2533274939500905;7:
> I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hyped, lol.
>
> it’s not only great to hear 343 Industries paying attention to the major criticisms of the last 2 games and fixing them, but the communities excitement and overall hype is so -Yoinking!- contagious, I love it so much.

Yeah! I been waiting for this moment for awhile now! I liked the other games but there was a lot of issues that I had with them still. So I LOVE they are paying more attention and making just a good Halo Game and everything else after! I’m calling it Halo Infinite will be huge in 2022! Can’t wait for it to be in the limelight again!~

so close I can almost taste it xd