Anyone else hopeful for new ai voices?

I’m really enjoying having my AI companion in Halo Infinite, however I’d like a few more options to choose from, more so female voices, maybe even Cortana herself?

What are your thoughts?

3 Likes

I think were are at least going to receive a new A.I. per season.
Dunno about Cortana though.
Probably her original doppelganger A.I. though.

2 Likes

The fact a Cortana/Weapon A.I. or at least one voiced by Jen Taylor isn’t in the game yet, completely drains my hope.

3 Likes

Auntie Dot, Black Box, Roland, Serina, and Isabelle would be nice to have

Deja, Sloane, and Rebecca would be neat too.

6 Likes

I want Auntie Dot back in as well as Yabda The Grunt

Not to mention I’d love to create my own AI, but of course that’ll never happen lol.

3 Likes

I sure hope so! I enjoy the AI concept, there just needs to be more rolled out over the coming months to keep things fresh and exciting.

2 Likes

I hear ya, all in good time …I hope.

3 Likes

Creating your very own unique AI!!! How magical would that be!

I spoke about the idea of having our own AI soemtines ago on another forum, and people didn’t like the idea at all. But I think it’s pretty neat!

I’m visually impaired and often use smart AI around my home and also on my phone to make my life more accessible, so having an AI ingame just feels good!

2 Likes

Personal AI’s haven’t really enhanced my personal enjoyment of Halo, sadly. I’m intrigued to see more personalities added over time (I’d really appreciate some that are a little less colorful and feel more like no-nonsense military intelligence apparatuses, personally).

There’s room for this system to improve for everyone- I hope to see more fun personal AI’s for players who like those, but adding some more that go out of the quirky, quippy sidekick lane would be a great move. Also, there’s been some lip service from 343i regarding giving players some modular options for how frequent their AI’s chirp in and over which battlefield developments, which would also be a good move.

4 Likes

Walks over sticky grenade.

“Betcha can’t stick it.”

2 Likes

Sounds interesting if that gets the go-ahead! I hope more options become available as the game continues to evolve.

1 Like

This! So much of this! :joy::joy:

Not that lore should have anything to do with it, but 343 has chosen to make it so… These new AI are “Dumb” intentionally so we don’t have another Cortana situation. (Thanks once again H5 for ruining everything) we won’t be seeing any of our old favorite AIs.

Grunt/Elite/Jackal AI voice would be absolutely awesome

2 Likes

I would by a Buck AI/voice pack.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for Prism to come out soon

1 Like

GUILTY SPARK<

If the ai would speak more, filler dialogue between information.

Quote things spark said in halo CE

1 Like

“You are the child of my makers. Inheritors of all they left behind. You ARE Forerunner. But this ring is mine!”

A quote that Frank O’Connor decided to dismiss, along with a lot of other information established in every Halo game and book prior to 2011, in order to ret-con the fact that Humans are Forerunners.

1 Like

They missed out on a Propaganda Grunt AI or Sgt Johnson AI. I wouldn’t use any thing other than LUMU anyways.

I hope one day we will have an option to silence our AI, they speak too much. I’m so tired to hear my AI speaking everytime I pick up a weapon, drive a vehicule or use an equipment. She’s always saying the same useless things, it’s so repetif and annoying.

2 Likes