anyone else having this problem?

my friend and I were trying to play anniversarry classic, but it booted him everytime the map loaded, but before the game started. then we were playing zombies and we got through the whole game without it booting him, and it said if he quits anymore, it will do something. I forget what it’s going to do. but it’s only getting him like 600 credits a game because it’s counting those boots as quits. how do we fix this?

Check how many Halo Reach/CEA DLCs you’ve got. It can only handle 3. I recommend moving unused ones to a memory card or thumb stick.

(anything labeled as marketplace content counts - grunt funeral skull, legendary flames, maps packs - pretty well everything counts for that limit - so weak)

ah, thank you. We will give that a go

> Check how many Halo Reach/CEA DLCs you’ve got. It can only handle 3. I recommend moving unused ones to a memory card or thumb stick.
>
> (anything labeled as marketplace content counts - grunt funeral skull, legendary flames, maps packs - pretty well everything counts for that limit - so weak)

This was fixed with the Title Update, I still have my Bungie Pro confirmation installed, all three DLCs as well as my Armour bonuses from the Limited edtion.

You will need to redownload the DLC by the sounds of it, it hasn’t downloaded properly.

> > Check how many Halo Reach/CEA DLCs you’ve got. It can only handle 3. I recommend moving unused ones to a memory card or thumb stick.
> >
> > (anything labeled as marketplace content counts - grunt funeral skull, legendary flames, maps packs - pretty well everything counts for that limit - so weak)
>
> This was fixed with the Title Update, I still have my Bungie Pro confirmation installed, all three DLCs as well as my Armour bonuses from the Limited edtion.
>
> You will need to redownload the DLC by the sounds of it, it hasn’t downloaded properly.

I never had this problem though. I had two Limited content for buying the limited version and all the DLC’s but never had issues.

> > Check how many Halo Reach/CEA DLCs you’ve got. It can only handle 3. I recommend moving unused ones to a memory card or thumb stick.
> >
> > (anything labeled as marketplace content counts - grunt funeral skull, legendary flames, maps packs - pretty well everything counts for that limit - so weak)
>
> This was fixed with the Title Update, I still have my Bungie Pro confirmation installed, all three DLCs as well as my Armour bonuses from the Limited edtion.
>
> You will need to redownload the DLC by the sounds of it, it hasn’t downloaded properly.

I had this issue with Anniversary. Post-TU. 3 map packs and the grunt funeral skull and it wouldn’t load the CEA maps properly. No images - load fail if you try to start a game. Kicked Defiant over to a thumb stick - presto - CEA maps load fine. No redownloading necessary.

A buddy of mine gets booted from every Anniversary game unless he’s using the Halo CE Anniversary disc. If you’re planning on playing Anniversary, just have him put that disc in…

> Check how many Halo Reach/CEA DLCs you’ve got. It can only handle 3. I recommend moving unused ones to a memory card or thumb stick.
>
> (anything labeled as marketplace content counts - grunt funeral skull, legendary flames, maps packs - pretty well everything counts for that limit - so weak)

I’ve never had an issue with this, and I have every piece of DLC you can get.

Weird - I wonder what’s going on. Maybe it’s specific to certain versions of xbox or something. I’m running a white one with a white disc tray. What are you guys using?