Anyone else having problems with the Lobby Service

it comes up with an error…

me too…

When you first log in does it say unable to authorise user with halo 5 servers?

I can´t find any match.

Noon eastern, still down for me

Same problem here it says,“can’t connect to lobby services.”

Hey guys.

I was having the same problem and couldn’t connect to a lobby with my roommate or even play more than five minutes in sardine, arena, anything online.
Do a hard reset on your box, this fixed my issue and I’ve been playing ever since with zero issues.

Power off your Xbox. Unplug the per cord from the wall and give it a few minutes. Then plug back in, reconnect to live, and open up the game.
This worked for me after a few hours of trying other, less simple options.

Hope this works for you all.

Happy hunting.

Hey guys.

I was having the same problem and couldn’t connect to a lobby with my roommate or even play more than five minutes in Warzone, arena, anything online.
Do a hard reset on your box, this fixed my issue and I’ve been playing ever since with zero issues.

Power off your Xbox. Unplug the per cord from the wall and give it a few minutes. Then plug back in, reconnect to live, and open up the game.
This worked for me after a few hours of trying other, less simple options.

Hope this works for you all.

Happy hunting.

Cannot connect to any lobbies. Ones I do connect to with a friend, I get kicked out of. All slayer and war zone. Doesn’t matter what map. I’m doing a hard reset now (full power off and unplug). I’m at the 5 min mark and about to restart. I’ll post results.

Hard Reset fixed it. Played 15-20 games after that, no problems. Multiple game types and maps.

I’m having issues staying connected to Warzone even though I’m not banned and my connection is showing to be really consistent.

PROBLEMS WITH THE LOBBY SERVICE!!! me -Yoinking!- to! Halo 5 is a bullshitt!