Anyone else having network issues right now?

I can’t join a single game right now, anyone else having this problem right now?

> 2533274830784663;1:
> I can’t join a single game right now, anyone else having this problem right now?

Servers appear to be down.

Downdetector.com says there are problems.

Same. Servers are down I guess. Can’t even launch Forge. I wonder if they’re implementing the new update.

Good its not just me…I mean this is awful lol

yes, on problems I can not join FireFight

Having issues too. Servers must be down.

I can’t play anymore

Yes. Unable to match.

Yeah, can’t join a single match. All I can launch is forge and that is it. So servers have to be down…

Dang, yep, same here in Texas. Not able to connect. :confused:

[deleted]

I still cannot connect. Its been 5+ days no, cannot match, stuck at 1/4 searching for spartans then many minutes later says ‘unable to match’

EDIT: Have been unable to join any multiplayer games since Thanksgiving…you ruined thanksgiving…my internet connection is fine, other games work on multiplayer!

> 2535433635158344;13:
> I still cannot connect. Its been 5+ days no, cannot match, stuck at 1/4 searching for spartans then many minutes later says ‘unable to match’
>
> EDIT: Have been unable to join any multiplayer games since Thanksgiving…you ruined thanksgiving…my internet connection is fine, other games work on multiplayer!

maybe try doing a hard reset start to your xbox. Also power cycle your modem and router if you have one… See what happens then.

Zippy.

> 2533274795501334;14:
> > 2535433635158344;13:
> > I still cannot connect. Its been 5+ days no, cannot match, stuck at 1/4 searching for spartans then many minutes later says ‘unable to match’
> >
> > EDIT: Have been unable to join any multiplayer games since Thanksgiving…you ruined thanksgiving…my internet connection is fine, other games work on multiplayer!
>
> maybe try doing a hard reset start to your xbox. Also power cycle your modem and router if you have one… See what happens then.
>
> Zippy.

What’s power cycle the modem

> 2533274962122285;15:
> > 2533274795501334;14:
> > > 2535433635158344;13:
> > > I still cannot connect. Its been 5+ days no, cannot match, stuck at 1/4 searching for spartans then many minutes later says ‘unable to match’
> > >
> > > EDIT: Have been unable to join any multiplayer games since Thanksgiving…you ruined thanksgiving…my internet connection is fine, other games work on multiplayer!
> >
> > maybe try doing a hard reset start to your xbox. Also power cycle your modem and router if you have one… See what happens then.
> >
> > Zippy.
>
> What’s power cycle the modem

That means to power it down. Unplug it for a few minutes and then plug it back in. The same goes for a router. If one has one.

Zippy

> 2533274795501334;16:
> > 2533274962122285;15:
> > > 2533274795501334;14:
> > > > 2535433635158344;13:
> > > > I still cannot connect. Its been 5+ days no, cannot match, stuck at 1/4 searching for spartans then many minutes later says ‘unable to match’
> > > >
> > > > EDIT: Have been unable to join any multiplayer games since Thanksgiving…you ruined thanksgiving…my internet connection is fine, other games work on multiplayer!
> > >
> > > maybe try doing a hard reset start to your xbox. Also power cycle your modem and router if you have one… See what happens then.
> > >
> > > Zippy.
> >
> > What’s power cycle the modem
>
> That means to power it down. Unplug it for a few minutes and then plug it back in. The same goes for a router. If one has one.
>
> Zippy

I always assumed a router and modem were the same are they seperate?

I have been having problems with Halo 5 servers quite a bit lately. I can join games, but almost 7 times out of 10 I get disconnected. I have no problems with other Xbox One games, but this is really killing my mood to play Halo 5.

Glad I deleted it then. Sad to see that once again, 343i can’t even keep up with a low population game.

Don’t know if it was my ISP or the Halo servers (assuming servers, b/c computer was fine), but it was so laggy last night, the game was unplayable. It wouldn’t disconnect me from the game, but my Spartan kept jumping around, wouldn’t register shots, and would have a 5-6 second delay for melees and such.