Anyone else hating Locke ?

Why do they insist on showing Locke ?

Halo fans love Masterchief much more…And they show game with Spartan IVs and Locke…

I dont understand why they do this…If we could see gameplay with Masterchief and his team , it would be much more effective…
I hate Locke, that’s for sure…Maybe it’s because of garbage Nightfall series…

…Did I miss the scene where he shot a puppy…?

Why do I or you have to hate a character who has done nothing particularly offensive to you or MC just yet? Please reserve your judgement until the end of the campaign :slight_smile:

Of course they’re going to give Locke the spotlight. He’s a new character who’s supposedly going to get rather influential in the story. Besides, wouldn’t the franchise get rather stale if it always revolved around the Chief?

I’m not, I like him from what I’ve seen so far

Halo needs new characters, I like Locke, we can’t have an 80 years old Master Chief man

No, I’m not hating Locke. I’m neutral towards him at the moment, we’ll see what happens in the storyline.

> 2533274953123640;2:
> …Did I miss the scene where he shot a puppy…?

Was that enough ? How many people got excited after watching Halo 5 campaign video ? Me and most of my friends are Halo fan, but i have to admit this…That reveal was so weak…

> 2533274794410385;8:
> > 2533274953123640;2:
> > …Did I miss the scene where he shot a puppy…?
>
>
> Was that enough ? How many people got excited after watching Halo 5 campaign video ? Me and most of my friends are Halo fan, but i have to admit this…That reveal was so weak…

Me :slight_smile:

> 2533274794410385;8:
> > 2533274953123640;2:
>
>
> Was that enough ? How many people got excited after watching Halo 5 campaign video ? Me and most of my friends are Halo fan, but i have to admit this…That reveal was so weak…

If I was able to recreate my reaction when I first saw the Guardian I’d have done the impossible.

I was excited to see a properly executed ground pound and that antigrav/force grip on locke

> 2533274794410385;8:
> Was that enough ? How many people got excited after watching Halo 5 campaign video ?

No. Quite a few.

I like him. We learned from nightfall that he is a good and fair guy, he was willing to help the “terrorists” and give everyone a equal chance to get off the halo. So what could make him mock master chief the way he did in the live action trailer? that seems so out of character. And at the moment, after what happend in Hunt the truth, Master Chief is cleared of all wrong doing. So what could happen in the upcoming month to turn Lock against John. Will that happen in the begging of the game or will see something in one of the books.

I have yet to see anything that makes Locke unreasonable and unlikeable.

> 2533274953123640;2:
> …Did I miss the scene where he shot a puppy…?

Locke shooting a puppy

> 2533274801029297;13:
> I like him. We learned from nightfall that he is a good and fair guy, he was willing to help the “terrorists” and give everyone a equal chance to get off the halo. So what could make him mock master chief the way he did in the live action trailer? that seems so out of character. And at the moment, after what happend in Hunt the truth, Master Chief is cleared of all wrong doing. So what could happen in the upcoming month to turn Lock against John. Will that happen in the begging of the game or will see something in one of the books.

It might not even be at the beginning. If he’s gone with the guardians, and the guardians do something wrong, i can see why Locke would act as such.

So you hate him because 343 showed off gameplay of him? Seriously?

> 2533274885566464;6:
> Halo needs new characters, I like Locke, we can’t have an 80 years old Master Chief man

He’s actually in his late 30’s physically. Two words: cryogenic sleep

they get to show the game, while keeping everything chief and blue team a mystery. It makes perfect sense, they already stated they Arnt replacing chief with Locke.

Edit: Donno why iPhone won’t let me remove bold sry guys lol

> 2533274794410385;8:
> > 2533274953123640;2:
>
>

We’ll as have as it was trending yesterday , and for how long. Quite a number of ppl liked the reveal tbh