Anyone else hate Recurve?

I cant stand Recurve, the entire flow of the map leads directly towards the sniper rifle and the bunker that contains it. The map is cramped and awkward and I find it a horrible cluster yoink of randomness that fails to even provide an adequate area for vehicles. Am I the only one?

Recurve (Longbow) is an awesome map. It’s one of my favorites in H5…H4 had some of the best BTB maps…I would LOVE for someone to remake Exile

I don’t mind it too much, but I agree the sniper bunker is too much of a hotspot. Vehicles suffer from long range openness/tight corners sadly so BR’s and boarding can easily wreck them.

Maybe it has to do with me playing on this map 7 times in a row and not being able to quit without being punished, but I just cant stand it now.

My problem with Recurve in a nutshell.

There’s a time and a place to show off your full realization of one of the most overused post processing effects ever which outwore its welcome 10 years ago, and it ain’t in the mode where losing an entire cardinal direction to the incandescent face of God is a serious disadvantage.

They took out Recurve. Is it back now?

> 2533274858329100;6:
> They took out Recurve. Is it back now?

I unfortunately got it last night in BTB, I literally screamed “GOD PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO” at my screen

@about 7 fish: Yes exactly, that video pretty much shows the problems with recurve

> 2533274858329100;6:

They took it out? Why?

> 2533274858329100;6:

They did? When? I haven’t gone a day since BTB came out where I didn’t play on Recurve.

> 2604983891615163;8:
> > 2533274858329100;6:
> > They took out Recurve. Is it back now?
>
>
> They took it out? Why?

I didnt know it was removed but I wouldn’t be surprised its broken as yoink

Recurve doesn’t even feel like Longbow to me (I loved that map). I don’t care for it at all really…

> 2533274961306591;11:
> Recurve doesn’t even feel like Longbow to me (I loved that map). I don’t care for it at all really…

I would take Longbow ANY day, Longbow was my favorite Halo 4 map