Anyone else had the same problem?

Idk where to put this so I posted this here. Apparently 2 friends of mine said I was online on XBL Halo: Reach all day which I wasn’t. They said I was in MP. Once they told me that I immediately came on at 4:15 pm which was mins ago. I’m wondering is anyone else having this problem or what’s going on. They said it is scary because they feared someone hacked my account. Can anyone here figure out what the hell was going on?

I’d change the password on your account, just to be safe. I’ve had my Xbox give me a notification saying that I was last signed on somewhere besides my console. My account is on my friend’s Xbox as well, but I don’t see why he would use it. I changed my password, and it no longer gave me the notification!

> I’d change the password on your account, just to be safe. I’ve had my Xbox give me a notification saying that I was last signed on somewhere besides my console. My account is on my friend’s Xbox as well, but I don’t see why he would use it. I changed my password, and it no longer gave me the notification!

I didn’t get a notification on both XBL and Hotmail just my friends who raised the alarm bell when I was on Skype. I’ll change the password to see if that helps thanks. If nothing helps let this post know.

You should also change your security questions, just to be safe.

> You should also change your security questions, just to be safe.

On XBL or Hotmail?

UPDATE: Talked with my friends and they agree with changing the password too. Another friend said I was only in Matchmaking Lobby the entire time. All agreed says I should change the password. One says it could be a glitch but says it’s odd for a hacker to go into your account and not do nothing with it if it was a hacker if it wasn’t a hacker then it’s a glitch but it doesn’t hurt to change password to be safe. So I will as for the security questions I need a reply on that.

Change everything, everything is jeopardized.

I did the password is changed and everything I hope this doesn’t happen again. Thx everyone I got my answer! Hope this doesn’t happen to anyone on the fourms ither :slight_smile:

As well as doing the above, I’d alert Microsoft if you really think your account is in danger, they want to know.

> > You should also change your security questions, just to be safe.
>
> On XBL or Hotmail?
>
> UPDATE: Talked with my friends and they agree with changing the password too. Another friend said I was only in Matchmaking Lobby the entire time. All agreed says I should change the password. One says it could be a glitch but says it’s odd for a hacker to go into your account and not do nothing with it if it was a hacker if it wasn’t a hacker then it’s a glitch but it doesn’t hurt to change password to be safe. So I will as for the security questions I need a reply on that.

On both, you can never be to careful.

> As well as doing the above, I’d alert Microsoft if you really think your account is in danger, they want to know.

Is there a link to contact them?

@ THEscourse: According to my friend on XBL if I changed the password from Hotmail my XBL will sign me in automatically without doing the password on my XBox so I’m good the password has been changed. :slight_smile:

> > As well as doing the above, I’d alert Microsoft if you really think your account is in danger, they want to know.
>
> Is there a link to contact them?
>
> @ THEscourse: According to my friend on XBL if I changed the password from Hotmail my XBL will sign me in automatically without doing the password on my XBox so I’m good the password has been changed. :slight_smile:

That’s good to hear. If you ever need to contact Xbox, call (800) 469-9269. They are extremely helpful and kind. I’ve had nothing but good experiences after calling them.