Anyone else going back to Halo 3 today?

4 Years…can’t believe it.

Happy Birthday Halo 3! You were my first Halo :slight_smile:

CURRENTLY BUSY WITH HOME INVASION PROBLEM POLICE KEEP INTRUDING AND TELLING ME TO SURRENDER

MIGHT BE ON HALO FOR CUSTOMS LATER

I think I’ll play some Campaign first and then play some online.

Popped into multiplayer, got Swords on Boundless for Lone Wolves. Nope said I and I quit. BRs on Boundless for Team Slayer, and nope said I. I may play some campaign though.

Meh, Halo 3 was the my leats favorite of the entire series…however…as much as it bores me…I may go for some campaign.

Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
goes off to watch the packer game

Already on it. Wow 8,838 players online and only a handfull of players farmiliar with the game please get the good players back.
Happy Halo 3 day!

Maybe, I’m pretty busy today.

> Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> goes off to watch the packer game

> Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> goes off to watch the packer game

Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.

Yep, just about to get on. :slight_smile:

If anyone wants to play hit me up. My gamertag is LH Justin.

> > Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> > goes off to watch the packer game
>
> Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.

Son? I think I can tell time…I know when the game is on. I have other more important crap to do then play a game that I have overplayed to the point where it is no longer fun to play. There are more important things then a video game, such as spending time with the family.
P.S The game starts at 4:15est and for me it will be 3:15central

> > > Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> > > goes off to watch the packer game
> >
> > Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.
>
> Son? I think I can tell time…I know when the game is on. I have other more important crap to do then play a game that I have overplayed to the point where it is no longer fun to play. There are more important things then a game.

lolwut?

> > > > Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> > > > goes off to watch the packer game
> > >
> > > Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.
> >
> > Son? I think I can tell time…I know when the game is on. I have other more important crap to do then play a game that I have overplayed to the point where it is no longer fun to play. There are more important things then a game.
>
> lolwut?

Pretty easy to understand. Some thing are more important than a video game, such as family time.

> > > > > Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> > > > > goes off to watch the packer game
> > > >
> > > > Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.
> > >
> > > Son? I think I can tell time…I know when the game is on. I have other more important crap to do then play a game that I have overplayed to the point where it is no longer fun to play. There are more important things then a game.
> >
> > lolwut?
>
> Pretty easy to understand. Some thing are more important than a video game, such as family time.

Not what you said first.

> > > > > Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> > > > > goes off to watch the packer game
> > > >
> > > > Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.
> > >
> > > Son? I think I can tell time…I know when the game is on. I have other more important crap to do then play a game that I have overplayed to the point where it is no longer fun to play. There are more important things then a game.
> >
> > lolwut?
>
> Pretty easy to understand. Some thing are more important than a video game, such as family time.

I don’t think I quite understand.

> > > > > > Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> > > > > > goes off to watch the packer game
> > > > >
> > > > > Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.
> > > >
> > > > Son? I think I can tell time…I know when the game is on. I have other more important crap to do then play a game that I have overplayed to the point where it is no longer fun to play. There are more important things then a game.
> > >
> > > lolwut?
> >
> > Pretty easy to understand. Some thing are more important than a video game, such as family time.
>
> Not what you said first.

Thats what I ment. I’m still not going to play Halo 3, I don’t see why people are fighting me about this.

> > > > > > > Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> > > > > > > goes off to watch the packer game
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.
> > > > >
> > > > > Son? I think I can tell time…I know when the game is on. I have other more important crap to do then play a game that I have overplayed to the point where it is no longer fun to play. There are more important things then a game.
> > > >
> > > > lolwut?
> > >
> > > Pretty easy to understand. Some thing are more important than a video game, such as family time.
> >
> > Not what you said first.
>
> Thats what I ment. I’m still not going to play Halo 3, I don’t see why people are fighting me about this.

I was joking when I made that post and I wasn’t really expecting a superseriousface response.

> > > > > > > > Nope, both the campaign and MP bore me to no end.
> > > > > > > > goes off to watch the packer game
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Packers aren’t playing till 4 o’ clock, son. Go play The Ark or The Covenant and you’ll understand what real fun is.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Son? I think I can tell time…I know when the game is on. I have other more important crap to do then play a game that I have overplayed to the point where it is no longer fun to play. There are more important things then a game.
> > > > >
> > > > > lolwut?
> > > >
> > > > Pretty easy to understand. Some thing are more important than a video game, such as family time.
> > >
> > > Not what you said first.
> >
> > Thats what I ment. I’m still not going to play Halo 3, I don’t see why people are fighting me about this.
>
> I was joking when I made that post and I wasn’t really expecting a superseriousface response.

The guy before you pissed me off with his -Yoinking!- comment. I guess I shouldn’t have been as hard on you. But I have so much stuff to do today before the packer game(then a lot of crap afterwards as well). That its got me all tense.

> Meh, Halo 3 was the my leats favorite of the entire series…however…as much as it bores me…I may go for some campaign.

Gasps