Anyone else getting tired of grenades?

At first I didn’t notice it but now it seems grenades are kicking my butt left and right. I swear fifty percent of my deaths in a game are because of plasma grenades sticking to my face. I assure you! This isn’t a “rage” post but I feel like something has to be done. The grenade warning just isn’t enough! Maybe it should be that grenades take longer to throw?

Please tell me I’m not the only one being absolutely obliterated by these accursed explosives! Frag and plasma alike!

At first, your enemies didn’t have the Explosives Support Upgrade. Now they do.

What? These are possibly the worst grenades from a Halo game, which in all honesty I like. haha

I agree. They’re really starting to bother me.

Its almost the opposite of the last game. Instead of the grenades being quality (they are pretty bad) theres a ridiculous quantity of them. its a never ending stream of grenades. and more grenades. and more grenades.

And its gotten to the point where the grenades dont kill you, but then 1 headshot does. Theres simply too many grenades, IMO.

Sorry, grenades are useless in halo 4. Plus, they give you an indicator to show you where grenades are.

> Its almost the opposite of the last game. Instead of the grenades being quality (they are pretty bad) theres a ridiculous quantity of them. its a never ending stream of grenades. and more grenades. and more grenades.
>
> And its gotten to the point where the grenades dont kill you, but then 1 headshot does. Theres simply too many grenades, IMO.

^this.

Every. Single. Time.
Haha

> > Its almost the opposite of the last game. Instead of the grenades being quality (they are pretty bad) theres a ridiculous quantity of them. its a never ending stream of grenades. and more grenades. and more grenades.
> >
> > And its gotten to the point where the grenades dont kill you, but then 1 headshot does. Theres simply too many grenades, IMO.
>
> ^this.
>
> Every. Single. Time.
> Haha

Totally agree, the grenades in Halo 4 are a damn joke, they shouldn’t be called grenades at all!

The grenades easily bounce, forcing me to bounce them for them to hit their target. If I don’t, I end up throwing it past the Covies/Prometheans.

I’d like a little reduction of the bouncing so I don’t always have to look down. Then again, the recent button combo has resolve this issue for me.

343 YOU RUINED THIS GAME! WHY WOULD YOU PUT GRENADES IN A HALO GAME? WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?

When I play people throw a lot less nades than they did in Reach

How do you think we felt in the earlier halo games where we had NO grenade indicator?

They get so much better in KOTH.

I think the only useful grenade is the pulse grenade, but your only allowed 1. I believe two if you have the grenadier upgrade.

Grenades are damn useless in Halo 4. You can only guarantee a kill if you sticky someone with a plasma. Besides that, it just acts like a little propulsion blast that just pushes you a little. And the fact that you can’t pick up grenades unless you have the efficiency on adds on to that.

> The grenades easily bounce, forcing me to bounce them for them to hit their target. If I don’t, I end up throwing it past the Covies/Prometheans.
>
> I’d like a little reduction of the bouncing so I don’t always have to look down. Then again, the recent button combo has resolve this issue for me.

I feel opposite. I believe its like halo 3 where you had to aim at the sky for the grenade to go just 3 feet. In Halo 4 though I don’t have to aim as high.

Did anyone find themselves aiming at the sky in Halo 3 in order for the grenade to even go over 3 feet.