Anyone else getting disconnected since last update

So yesterday and today I keep getting disconnected from the Halo 5 servers. My internet is fine, ping test said everything is good and zero packet lost. I played other multiplayer games and they are fine. I’ve never had an issue with the Halo 5 servers other then today and yesterday. Did the update change something? Anyone else having any problems the last few days?? Has 343I said anything about this?

Mods please don’t move this to the support forums as I’ve been there and seen very little on this so far. I want people to see this and see if others are having issues too. Not as many people will see this there, thank you.

EDIT: So far it doesn’t matter what I play, WZ,WZFF, Team Slayer, Team Arena and even customs, I get disconnected. It does seem to happen in WZFF more though.

All the time buddy, get in line. You’ve got alot of people wondering the same exact thing.

> 2533274798310573;2:
> All the time buddy, get in line. You’ve got alot of people wondering the same exact thing.

Oh really? I haven’t seen much about it yet. I haven’t checked reddit yet either to see what people are saying on there. Did it just start for you though? Say, since the last update? Or has it always been like this for you? Mine just started since the last update.

Well it doesn’t happen to me that often. Half the time it’s my internet; the other half it’s the game’s fault. But you must nit be that active on Waypoint if you haven’t seen a few threads on disconnects.

BTW this goes in Halo 5 support.

> 2533274985084926;4:
> Well it doesn’t happen to me that often. Half the time it’s my internet; the other half it’s the game’s fault. But you must nit be that active on Waypoint if you haven’t seen a few threads on disconnects.
>
> BTW this goes in Halo 5 support.

I’m very active on waypoint, but I want to know if people have been having this problem since the last update only, not for months and months or since the game came out. I’ve never had issues until the last few days… Just seem odd that since the last update, I’ve been disconnected A LOT. Yes I know normally it would go to support, but I don’t want it there as I explain above.

I just recently ran into a problem where the screen just goes black with the little loading spin wheel at the bottom. It’s happened a couple times while I’m just about to get into a game. I had to restart the game.

> 2533274817958139;6:
> I just recently ran into a problem where the screen just goes black with the little loading spin wheel at the bottom. It’s happened a couple times while I’m just about to get into a game. I had to restart the game.

I can’t say I’ve had that happen, that sucks bro :frowning: Sorry to hear that. Mine is just, I’m playing and all the sudden I see the loading screen and says “you’ve been disconnected from the halo 5 server” or whatever. I’m still connected to Xbox live, my internet doesn’t loose connection, nothing. Just getting disconnected from the server now. Sucks so much! I’ve been playing since day 1, never had issues till yesterday and today.

> 2533274815533909;3:
> > 2533274798310573;2:
> > All the time buddy, get in line. You’ve got alot of people wondering the same exact thing.
>
> Oh really? I haven’t seen much about it yet. I haven’t checked reddit yet either to see what people are saying on there. Did it just start for you though? Say, since the last update? Or has it always been like this for you? Mine just started since the last update.

Same here, except I started having a ton of connection issues every night along with alot of my buddies in the spartan company we’re all in. Except it all started for us in the update before this new update that just got released.

I have had no issues. Make sure you are wired with an open nat. That virtually eliminated disconnects for me.

> 2533274875982754;9:
> I have had no issues. Make sure you are wired with an open nat. That virtually eliminated disconnects for me.

I am wired, it’s not my internet. I have done ping and a packet test and both are good. This just started a few days ago, never had an issue before. My NAT is open, but NAT doesn’t matter when you have dedicated server anyways. Thanks for your suggestions anyways bud.

Yup.
Hey used to. Been a day one problem for me.
Wireless, hardwired.
Had a 100m/DO speed. Not sure what that means. But my interwebs never failed me.
It’s halo5.