Anyone else getting disconnected lately?

During the middle of gameplay. I mean my internet is fine. That or it’s actually -Yoink- or I’m getting DOS’ed by some -Yoink-. I did send a hate message to a player so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Is there sunspot activity going on or something?

I am having the same issue. A lot in the past two days. About one of every 3 games I’m getting kicked off saying lost connection to game server.

Any ideas? Network connection is fine. 0 packet lost. Fine upload/download. Full strength, 15 feet from router

> 2533274852574213;2:
> I am having the same issue. A lot in the past two days. About one of every 3 games I’m getting kicked off saying lost connection to game server.
>
> Any ideas? Network connection is fine. 0 packet lost. Fine upload/download. Full strength, 15 feet from router

I’ve also noticed in some games lag spikes that seem to always appear near the ending of the game.

No. Not lately. I haven’t heard anything either, until now.

> 2533274852574213;2:
> I am having the same issue. A lot in the past two days. About one of every 3 games I’m getting kicked off saying lost connection to game server.
>
> Any ideas? Network connection is fine. 0 packet lost. Fine upload/download. Full strength, 15 feet from router

Same here…

Not sure where to go from here. I contacted Microsoft Xbox support twice and spoke with someone. First suggested update console. Did that and still happened and then they suggested doing a factory reset on the Xbox. That didn’t work either. The second person asked me questions about the network and port forwarding. He had no answers and said maybe it’s a Halo thing, and if it still does it in a week contact them again to process a refund (or attempt one)

The game is very unstable, connection wise on wi fi. Go wired with an open nat to minimize disconnects.

I have been having big trouble in the last 2 weeks so have my friends. In matchmaking the game seams to always lagging out as it’s about to launch when it does its 3,2,1. Does this about 3 out of 5 games. The message I get is either I have lost connection or server connection issue (there was a problem with the dedicated server). I am also having the same issue even in custom games. I have played this game for a long time it has its ups and downs but it is completely unplayable for me now. This is something 343 needs to fix because players are dropping off fast from the game.

Out of the 20 games I searched for yesterday, I managed to find only 3; 2 of which were fully completed, the other ended up with me getting disconnected with a message saying “there was a problem with the dedicated server”. The other 17 times this -Yoink- happened: http://imgur.com/5zKgFW2 , No dialogue or anything. It is the most frustrating thing, I dont know what caused this problem and I am helpless as to how to fix it. Is anyone else getting this problem or am I alone on this one. I hope we get a fix soon.

Wired connection, normally 80mbps download, with open NAT
Able to play all other games without issue.

There’s a pinned thread at the top of this forum for tracking server issues, best to use the template provided in the first post and add as much detail as possible. Screenshots, video clips and links to games are encouraged