Anyone else get DC'd from every match?

i have yet to get past the 2 min mark in a match, DC’d from every match today. Already banned twice cause their servers. And before you assume i check my internet and even tried other Xbone games, its Halo 5 thats screwed up

Try contacting support.

I have not been disconnected once.

> 2533274847970062;2:
> Try contacting support.

oh believe me… i tried Xbone support, messaged via Twitter and facebook. they dont care and Xbone support says its a game issue

currently reinstalling the game in hopes it fixes it

> 2535429089645794;3:
> I have not been disconnected once.

Me neither.

Dropped once and thats because of out of game reasons.

> 2533274870591903;7:
> Dropped once and thats because of out of game reasons.

Every match ive been in i havent been in longer than 2min, but my internet is fine and i tested my connection via Xbone. and doing all troubleshooting advised by Xbox support came to the conclusion via support that its Halo 5 servers

This may sound weird, and I doubt it will work, but I want to try and help.

You could try clearing your Xbox’s cache by pressing the power button for 5secs upon start up. That fixes other issues with the Xbone, so… worth a shot.

Will it work? I don’t know. Could it? Sure.

I have been dropped three times in a row from my Warzone games. It is especially annoying because I get right to the end (my team is winning and above 800 points) and bam! I get disconnected. I missed out on a possible +5K requisition points because of this. I personally enjoy the requisition system but I feel very screwed over by wasting almost an hour of my time and receiving no requisition points.

> 2533274808074181;9:
> This may sound weird, and I doubt it will work, but I want to try and help.
>
> You could try clearing your Xbox’s cache by pressing the power button for 5secs upon start up. That fixes other issues with the Xbone, so… worth a shot.
>
> Will it work? I don’t know. Could it? Sure.

after the install is done ill give it a try

Same here its so -Yoinking!- annoying because I get a super good game and dc then the next game is -Yoink- -…-

> 2533274815340640;10:
> I have been dropped three times in a row from my Warzone games. It is especially annoying because I get right to the end (my team is winning and above 800 points) and bam! I get disconnected. I missed out on a possible +5K requisition points because of this. I personally enjoy the requisition system but I feel very screwed over by wasting almost an hour of my time and receiving no requisition points.

It is even better when you put a legendary boost on just for the game to not end up counting. I’ve stopped caring about REQ’s. They are nothing but a gimmick anyways.