Anyone else find this odd???

Ok I was watching the halo 4 terminals and I found this a bit strange.

So basically the whole point of the halo 4 terminals was about defeating the flood. Right? Ancient humans tried to end the flood by cleansing forerunner planets without warning the forerunners. This led to the forerunners going to war with humanity. Humanity lost and the forerunners come to figure out the humans were never attacking them. They were trying to destroy the flood.

So next comes the forerunner flood war. The forerunners want to activate the halos and the didact instead urges the use of the composer.

So here’s what I’m getting at. Mendicant bias was a HUGE part of the forerunner flood war as he was a traitor to the forerunners and worked with the flood. He helped the flood cover the outer colonies if I remember correctly.

Isn’t it odd he was never at least mentioned for a split second in the terminals? He was a big part of that war. And now with a the Mendicant bias theories and how he was laid to rest on the ark and it does look like chief is there in the e3 2013 trailer. I am actually beginning to think it may be him in that trailer.

Why? I feel like 343i wanted to keep him a secret in a way and have us guessing. I feel like chief is on the ark. I do think that it is Mendicant bias. I don’t think he is searching for a way to revive cortana though. I hope she is gone. It’d ruin halo 4 ending.

What do you think?

MB got a lot of screen time in the H3 terminals, and he isn’t particularly relevant to the story the H4 terminals were telling, about the Librarian, the Didact and their actions. Neither of them interacted with Bias in ways significant to the Prometheans or humanity, so it makes sense he wasn’t mentioned.
Personally, I’m meh on the MB/Ark theory, but I see its merits. What I do know is that the big bird thing isn’t a War Sphynx.

> 2533274932540799;2:
> MB got a lot of screen time in the H3 terminals, and he isn’t particularly relevant to the story the H4 terminals were telling, about the Librarian, the Didact and their actions. Neither of them interacted with Bias in ways significant to the Prometheans or humanity, so it makes sense he wasn’t mentioned.
> Personally, I’m meh on the MB/Ark theory, but I see its merits. What I do know is that the big bird thing isn’t a War Sphynx.

Well I just thought it was odd his name wasn’t even said. Like when you have an AI that takes over some halos? I’d think it’d be worth discussion. He was a big deal during that time as the forerunners were looking for ways to defeat the flood

> 2533274884078920;3:
> > 2533274932540799;2:
> > MB got a lot of screen time in the H3 terminals, and he isn’t particularly relevant to the story the H4 terminals were telling, about the Librarian, the Didact and their actions. Neither of them interacted with Bias in ways significant to the Prometheans or humanity, so it makes sense he wasn’t mentioned.
> > Personally, I’m meh on the MB/Ark theory, but I see its merits. What I do know is that the big bird thing isn’t a War Sphynx.
>
>
> Well I just thought it was odd his name wasn’t even said. Like when you have an AI that takes over some halos? I’d think it’d be worth discussion. He was a big deal during that time as the forerunners were looking for ways to defeat the flood

Well, the events do take place over a massive timescale. It’s like if we’re talking about the issue of the economy, we wouldn’t mention -Yoink!-.

The Halo 4 terminals apparently don’t tell the whole story because the Domain is broken.