Anyone else finally getting annoyed by...

Having to still consult Waypoint to view CSR is a becoming so stagnant, wish they were just in the game.

nope

Lol, why do I even try?

Use QuickCSR, It can easily be accessed on mobile devices.

Stagnant…I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Stagnant, stale, monotonous, any of these words work in conjunction with the way I feel about continually having to check WP for CSR.

Besides, you probably aren’t aware of the context “stagnant” can be used in, otherwise you wouldn’t have commented.

Yes it’s annoying, but it’s better than having no CSR at all.

And it isn’t even that much of a pain to do so, and pulling out your phone to check your CSR helps pass time during the bloodcurdling search times.

Stagnant: still and unmoving: not flowing or moving
foul or stale: stale or impure from lack of motion.

Also, who gives a flying turd about CSR?

> Stagnant: still and unmoving: not flowing or moving
> foul or stale: stale or impure from lack of motion.

Lol, this guy gets it.

Getting tired of something is not synonymous with it getting stagnant.

I don’t think we’ll see CSR in-game ever in Halo 4. It would either require too large of a patch, or 343i couldn’t figure out where they wanted to put it.

Bro, please…

I truly hope Halo 5 has in game ranks AND is more balanced and the fighting more structured. Only then will I start minding my CSR like I did my rank in Halo 3.

To give a straight answer to your OP, yeah if I did it like X times a day I’d find it annoying. Its a part of the game so it should be in it in my opinion. Way I see it, when you pay to buy the game you also pay for the ranking system (let’s pretend that CSR actually came out on november 6th wich should have been), just like you pay for a campaign and a multi-player and SPOPS and everything else… Its supposed to be in the package too.

Stagnant can be used to describe something dull and sluggish. Read up bruh.

> Bro, please…

Well to be fair, he is right…your definition was wrong.
OT: I hardly play Halo 4 anymore and even when I did I never used CSR.

> Stagnant can be used to describe something dull and sluggish. Read up bruh.

I don’t think you know how words work…

Look it up bro, I’m done arguing about it.

> Look it up bro, I’m done arguing about it.

If you could use the proper descriptors, you may have a topic here.

Are you tired of checking online for your CSR? Did you used to enjoy looking it up online?

Ever wonder how Stagnant water gets “Stagnant?” it stops moving. Or maybe the air in a room gets stale, or maybe… stagnant? Cause it’s not moving. Stagnant can not be used to describe a repetitive task since it’s descriptive of state and not an action. Even if used to describe a state of mind, it’s the result of the repetitive nature of the context.

“Man, saying “brah” not ironically is sapping my intellect. I fear my mind will grow stagnant as a result.”

Not really… I’ll check if I’m on waypoint but I won’t go out of my way to check as it doesn’t really mean anything.