Anyone else feel like halo 2 is really unstable?

So I dont play enough mcc to be sure but halo2 campaign is crashing on me quite alot especially annoying is it crashing at end level cutscenes and then not counting towards achievements or the delta challenge that is quite annoying.
Anyway is this a season 8 issue or has it been around since season 6?
Doing my pre infinite playthroughs.

From the Global Known Issues item on the Halo Support site:

• In Halo 2: Anniversary, entering or exiting a cutscene can result in being returned to the main menu.

Since season 8 came out there seems to be a few new issues, I’m on series s, and on reach I keep getting quite bad graphics glitches where alot of the textures flash white, and some sound issues too. Iv’e done a ticket but it’s annoying as trying to get last 2 reach par scores done :-/

i haven’t had any crashes on h2a yet but i really wish they would fix the slow loading of the missions.

> 2533274918457090;2:
> From the Global Known Issues item on the Halo Support site:
>
>
> - In Halo 2: Anniversary, entering or exiting a cutscene can result in being returned to the main menu.

Ya but thats not the issue I’m having im getting hard crashes every other cutscene.

I play on Series X and have had no issues with campaign in Halo 2 or any other halo campaigns.

Since about 2014 till this day yeah I feel that.

> 2535411919953126;5:
> > 2533274918457090;2:
> > From the Global Known Issues item on the Halo Support site:
> >
> >
> > - In Halo 2: Anniversary, entering or exiting a cutscene can result in being returned to the main menu.
>
> Ya but thats not the issue I’m having im getting hard crashes every other cutscene.

Man, it sounds like you should be contacting support if your game is this unstable. When I play Halo 2, there are never any issues like this. Perhaps your files are corrupted or something?

> 2535441052281740;3:
> Since season 8 came out there seems to be a few new issues, I’m on series s, and on reach I keep getting quite bad graphics glitches where alot of the textures flash white, and some sound issues too. Iv’e done a ticket but it’s annoying as trying to get last 2 reach par scores done :-/

This happened to me before season 8 it seems to be tied to the 4k dashboard console update as I got it a while back when it was in insider program