Anyone else feel like H5's maps are not fun?

Besides the BTB maps (mainly Viking, Altar, and Deadlock), I think the Team Arena maps (Fathom, Eden, Coliseum, Riptide, Plaza, Pegasus, and Empire) are complete trash! Who else doesn’t play Team Arena because of the poorly designed maps?

I will say this though, Truth, Regret, and Overgrowth are quite fun to play on!

No.

They’re alright. I’d like to see some non forge BTB maps though.

Those maps are not poorly designed. Your taste is poorly designed

I feel the same about a lot of the maps, most just seem to look too similar in design and aesthetic, I would personally love this game so much more if it had good maps. For me, they are a huge part of the game; which is one of the reasons why Halo 2 is my favorite. Mediocre gameplay aside Reach also had some pretty great maps as well which kept that game alive for me longer than it should have.

That’s why I don’t play arena. Can’t stand the maps with the exception of a few. The remixed maps are optical pollutants. Yes, I said that.

> 2533274866682248;4:
> Those maps are not poorly designed. Your taste is poorly designed

Lol

Truth, Plaza, Fathom, and Tyrant are pretty cool. The rest are meh. We need to have more maps centered around stuff from the campaign, like some Genesis maps.

I think some of them are okay. Over all nothing timeless.

Its an issue, none of them feel memorable. I have the same issue when it comes to H4 maps, nothing too memorable now.

I quite like all the maps in this game, actually. Except for Fracture. That map is garbo.

> 2533274808669104;10:
> Its an issue, none of them feel memorable. I have the same issue when it comes to H4 maps, nothing too memorable now.

Haven, Skyline, and Monolith were bomb

> 2533274866682248;4:
> Those maps are not poorly designed. Your taste is poorly designed

Sorry but some of us feel like hitting you in the face when you shoot us across the map… problems?

> 2533274867157068;12:
> > 2533274808669104;10:
> > Its an issue, none of them feel memorable. I have the same issue when it comes to H4 maps, nothing too memorable now.
>
>
> Haven, Skyline, and Monolith were bomb

I did like monolith and Skyline, haven was ok.

No complaints here i enjoy them all

Yep. They aren’t fun. They need bigger maps for arena. The new map tyrant is so small. It’s a great map because it’s symmetrical, but it’s so small it leads to spawn killing and close quarter frustrating crappy combat.

Riptide sucks too. It’s random remix peices thrown together, a circle map that is random like COD.
Including, the rig, these should be removed.

For better maps, I say make skyboxes, make the maps fun, better ;D

Honestly I just want to see some slightly larger scale arena maps. To me everything seems so close quarters. I look back to Halo 3 and some of the 4v4 maps were fairly large. Narrows, Construct, High Ground, even the Pit wasn’t too small. I still love the game, the maps just dont flow as well in my opinion.

The maps need to be more open. There’s so much cover and blocked sightlines that fights only happen in close quarters… Precision weapons are now the niche weapons automatics were supposed to be. It’s not even that the maps are too small. Really, I kind of despise that sort of gameplay.

> 2535436108997217;7:
> > 2533274866682248;4:
> > Those maps are not poorly designed. Your taste is poorly designed
>
>
> Lol

Not lol OP. Open your mind.

The only map that I can say is really annoying to play in is Pegasus. Mainly because teams that can camp on the top with the shotgun and sniper can dominate.