Anyone else experiencing bad lag spikes?

So I’ve been getting pretty bad lag spikes in Warzone. I notice it only happens when a player leaves/joins. I’ll usually get one at least once per game.

This has been the main reason I’ve been playing significantly less Halo the past few weeks. Its really frustrating.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? The worst one I timed was 46 secs (while I was flying a phaeton too)

I’ve been seeing it quite often now even with out new player entering. There’s a lot of flickering teleporting.

> 2533274962122285;2:
> I’ve been seeing it quite often now even with out new player entering. There’s a lot of flickering teleporting.

The ones I even been experiencing are screen freezes. Like game is still happening but I can’t see it

Just now I started two matches. About every few seconds, it would freeze for about a second. Makes the game unplayable.

All of these items are in relation to connection and the servers. If you’d like to offer feedback regarding that, try this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/server-reports-latency-disconnects-etc/94237e5e-3dba-4a03-b2bd-670defa11329/posts

Read the OP and add a constructive reply.

Happy Haloing!