Anyone else excited for the LE OST?

I believe today we should be getting the digital version of the album since the physical copy is delayed till H4’s launch date. So excited =D

My body is ready. I can’t say anything more than that. :stuck_out_tongue:

LE comes with the OST??? since when?

> LE comes with the OST??? since when?

… no -_-… there is a limited edition Soundtrack.

I see, I never knew of this items existence, if I did I would have maybe bought it. Why is the advertisement so poor ? the page should at least have two big fat links to purchase the game and the OST on the front page. and by big fat links i mean THE FIRST TWO THINGS YOU SEE.

> I see, I never knew of this items existence, if I did I would have maybe bought it. Why is the advertisement so poor ? the page should at least have two big fat links to purchase the game and the OST on the front page. and by big fat links i mean THE FIRST TWO THINGS YOU SEE.

I think it was in a bullitin at least. Not sure, i think its in very limited quantity.

its out on itunes already its great

I am not excited for it as I personally do not care for the remixes.

Rather than me make a new thread: Did anyone get their email yet?

> Rather than me make a new thread: Did anyone get their email yet?

Yeah I got it around 11pm last evening but haven’t downloaded it yet. I can’t wait to get my actual 12x12 inch monstrosity in the mail. :slight_smile:

> > Rather than me make a new thread: Did anyone get their email yet?
>
> Yeah I got it around 11pm last evening but haven’t downloaded it yet. I can’t wait to get my actual 12x12 inch monstrosity in the mail. :slight_smile:

Really? I didn’t get an email :frowning: