Anyone else emotionally compromised?

I’m not going to post any spoilers here at all.

But watching the finale of both Hunt The Truth and Game of Thrones in the same day has me pretty emotionally exhausted right now.

Anyone else suffering from the same thing?

Nope, I don’t watch GoT.

> 2533274833600810;1:
> I’m not going to post any spoilers here at all.
>
> But watching the finale of both Hunt The Truth and Game of Thrones in the same day has me pretty emotionally exhausted right now.
>
> Anyone else suffering from the same thing?

Everybody dies, Especially Steve.

I am. Although I only listen to HTT. I cant believe that ending… Was an amazing ARG! Truly a masterpiece.

What the… What kind of lame crap is that? Getting emotionally drained from entertainment media? Son, you’ve got a lot to learn about life.

Won’t lie. Some moments in Witcher 3 made me shead a tear

Hunt the Truth was amazing!!!
Storytelling at its best!!!

> 2533274842166627;5:
> What the… What kind of lame crap is that? Getting emotionally drained from entertainment media? Son, you’ve got a lot to learn about life.

Not at all, sounds like he’s got it pretty well figured out. A person who can become emotionally invested into a good story and its characters is someone worth knowing, even more so are the writers and cast who should can create something that expressive.

You sir, need to become a more cultured individual and maybe try some emotional growth.

> 2533274803137071;6:
> Won’t lie. Some moments in Witcher 3 made me shead a tear

I concur…

RIP Vesemir… =’(

> 2533274833600810;1:
> I’m not going to post any spoilers here at all.
>
> But watching the finale of both Hunt The Truth and Game of Thrones in the same day has me pretty emotionally exhausted right now.
>
> Anyone else suffering from the same thing?

lol about to watch the final episode of got. episode 13 definitely reminded me of got

Is Ben dead or just arrested?

> 2533274824466008;9:
> > 2533274803137071;6:
> > Won’t lie. Some moments in Witcher 3 made me shead a tear
>
>
> I concur…
>
>
> RIP Vesemir… =’(

You guys must have made the wrong decisions^^ (besides that in the spoiler)

Also lol at this: Getting emotionally drained from entertainment media?.

You dont laugh at comedy or be scarred from horror? Why should you not be sad then when something sad happens. (looking at the end of fast 7)

> 2533274842166627;5:
> What the… What kind of lame crap is that? Getting emotionally drained from entertainment media? Son, you’ve got a lot to learn about life.

Calm down

GoT killed me man.

Stop -Yoinking!- killing off the best characters on the show

Haven’t seen Got season 5 yet(hoping none of my favorite characters die) but hunt the truth was definitely good, maybe not GoT good, but still very good.

Glassed planets have bad records, OP.

I loved it all the wayyyy!!!

Hunt The Truth had a bloody brilliant ending. Nuff’ said.

Rest in peace, Mannis.

I was depressed about his fate and pissed at ONI after HtT. :stuck_out_tongue: lol I never before have actually full on hated an enemy in a game or movie, mostly because I’m usually not that engrossed into the story line, but ONI made me want to see them burn to the ground, which is a first as I said. Bravo to 343/the other companies that worked on this if any.