Anyone Else Addicted to Ground Pounds?

I feel like in every Halo game, there’s that ONE THING that when you do it, you just feel AMAZING.
From Halo CE through 3 it was the “beat down”, sneaking behind someone and whacking them in the back.
In Reach it was the plain assassination…before it got way overused and people started doing it with the jetpack.
In 4 it was the thruster-assassination…
And now in Halo 5 its the Ground Pound.
Anyone else feeling this? Or is it just annoying to you guys?

its -cool when you do, is annoying when they uses againts me

I find it pretty challenging to pull off and it’s definitely awesome when you pull it off. Still doesn’t beat pulling off a ninja though.

I love ground pound so much I made my first ever montage, featuring only ground pounds!

check out the video here:

http://youtu.be/H9ZDsjf6tPE

enjoy

> 2535425925511684;3:
> I find it pretty challenging to pull off and it’s definitely awesome when you pull it off. Still doesn’t beat pulling off a ninja though.

I dont think anything will ever beat the ninja.

I try them a lot and I’m fairly successful, not quite addicted but they are fun. If anything I’m in it for the commendation.

I enjoy pulling some GP magic and beating someone who literally gets the drop on me with their own Ground Pound. I once jumped and started charging my own ground pound when I heard someone above me start up theirs. They landed, and I just pounded them right back.

It is pretty satisfying since it usually takes some skill and luck to pull it off. Wish the whole sequence of charging then thrusting down went a little quicker though

> 2533274885302961;2:
> its -cool when you do, is annoying when they uses againts me

Lol Im with you there.

I love ground pounding as well, just hate giving up good map positions.

It comes in handy.