Anyone done this on Spooky Base before?

You know that Soccer Ball on Spooky Base thats there for no reason? Well I just used it to my advantage when I was a Zombie to infect people and was actually being smart instead of randomly running around trying to stab humans. Have you ever done this before?

It’s called “The Walking Soccer Tank”

Yes, people freak out when you bring the football to the tunnel at the bottom

Been there, Done That. I even do it as a human, to make it harder for zombies to get me, I always end up with a Rampage Spree, yet i have to include an Untouchable Spree medal.

^Yeah, a Rampage is the highest I’ve ever gotten on living dead before running out of ammo and going Rambo on the zombies. Never ends well.

Not many people seem to know that that’s the exact reason why Noooooch put it on the map. :slight_smile:

> Not many people seem to know that that’s the exact reason why Noooooch put it on the map. :slight_smile:

Really? I used to think that soccer ball was there just for decoration.

I never thought of doing that as a zombie, which puzzles me 'cause I get murdered by the dead every time I sit in the tunnel because of that soccer ball. :confused:

Oh man and every time I saw someone doing that I got angry at them for fooling around… I feel so noobish now :confused:

I’ve tried it before. But someone always get me before I can move the ball into position.

> You know that Soccer Ball on Spooky Base thats there for no reason? Well I just used it to my advantage when I was a Zombie to infect people and was actually being smart instead of randomly running around trying to stab humans. Have you ever done this before?
>
> It’s called “The Walking Soccer Tank”

Yes.

Soon as I saw it I knew what it was for.