Anyone care about matchmaking anymore?

I never cared much for reach but after I saw the new features in Halo 4, that’s when I realized “why am I still concerned about MM statistics in REACH of all games…” So I decided to screw around in matchmaking until Halo 4s release. So if I betray you, kill steal, do poorly or go away “for awhile” I’m sorry, MM simply doesn’t matter to me anymore XD

Here is an assumption of the betrayal count on the day before Halo 4: every player will have betrayed one person every round.

Yeah, I’m officially in Halo 4 Mode now. I’ll play some Reach and Halo 3 in October for sure, but now, I don’t care. I just want to play Halo 4.

You kidding me? I play like that already!

I really don’t get into the mood of betraying people who attempts to go for perfections, I just play to play and see what unfolds as I’m playing. Heck, I might get an extermination on BTB.

I care about Reach and 3’s MM because it’s what I’ve got to play with for now until Halo 4!

But yeah, November needs to get here faster…

Reach is kinda like an old pair of jeans that are just to worn out to even wear anymore and it’s time for a new pair.

I still play it seriously so most of those would annoy me still. Reach is like the only game Im somewhat interested in playing still, got a little back into dead space 2 multiplayer but thats about it. Only thing for me is that I get bored of playing Reach much faster now, cant wait for Halo 4.

Here’s a suggestion - hop into a mongoose or an empty warthog and see how long you can zoom around the middle of the map.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Pathetic,all of you

> Here’s a suggestion - hop into a mongoose or an empty warthog and see how long you can zoom around the middle of the map.

I do this all time! Once on BTB Hemmorage, I lasted 7 minutes in a warthog, just doing laps around the map.

Also, I try for the ghost laps, just around the other teams base.