Anyone ask for brute rifle and jorges chain gun?

Honest question here, did anyone ask for these? I have seen hundreds of requests for spikers, grenade launchers, Reach styled ARs and DMRs, the Reach shotgun and sniper, the falcon, revenant, etc. and never once have I seen a request for these two weapons…Im really hoping this Jorge machinegun turns out to be a big and bulky grenade launcher that was redesigned because this kind of stings. I mean the brute plasma rifle isnt even a Reach themed weapon and the majority of the update isnt even reach themed…I mean Blue azure? Royal visor? Lock on weapon attachments? A frickin number 10 emblem? Really?

You’re right. We shouldn’t have nice stuff. Take it all away, infection too! Just replace it with things people would deal with … Like more scout hogs.

I asked for the Brute Plasma rifle once. But it was part of a complete Brute weapon package where it was the LEAST wanted weapon.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> You’re right. We shouldn’t have nice stuff. Take it all away, infection too! Just replace it with things people would deal with … Like more scout hogs.

Nice stuff? Random crappy filler REQs arent nice things. This update shouldve been filled to the brim with 343s A game, not another REQ filler sprinkled with random Reach memorabilia that 1% of all players will have the luck of actually pulling from the RNG gods

PLenty of people wanted the plasma rifle back, oh well if its the brute varient, basically the same thing except red.

Who cares if we get jorges turret, they are the most underused weapons, maybe this will make them more usable.

I have yet to see one spiker request on the forums, could have missed it. The main things people have wanted were the grenade launcher and falcon. Every once in awhile you would see all the other items you claim to be widely requested pop up but its rare. It would make no real sense for the reach AR to be added since it has the longest kill time of all AR’s (19 shots) and would most likely be widely unused. Most likely the bloom would be added to the reach DMR making it useless when compared to other versions.

All other weapons that have been added were either as powerful as the current iteration or more powerful. Implementing something that would be a nerf would make no sense in anyway.

We dont know what the turret will do, heck for all we know its a god weapon, we will have to wait and see.

(Slowly rases hand uncomfortabley)

“Me…”

I just know reach had a plethora of weapons, maps, armor and vehicles, as to why 343i decided on ignoring all that, idk

> 2533274840624875;5:
> PLenty of people wanted the plasma rifle back, oh well if its the brute varient, basically the same thing except red.
>
> Who cares if we get jorges turret, they are the most underused weapons, maybe this will make them more usable.
>
> I have yet to see one spiker request on the forums, could have missed it. The main things people have wanted were the grenade launcher and falcon. Every once in awhile you would see all the other items you claim to be widely requested pop up but its rare. It would make no real sense for the reach AR to be added since it has the longest kill time of all AR’s (19 shots) and would most likely be widely unused. Most likely the bloom would be added to the reach DMR making it useless when compared to other versions.
>
> All other weapons that have been added were either as powerful as the current iteration or more powerful. Implementing something that would be a nerf would make no sense in anyway.
>
> We dont know what the turret will do, heck for all we know its a god weapon, we will have to wait and see.

Im not saying those two weapons are bad by any means, in fact the jorge turret could be awesome! Im just saying they were in no way even remotely close to top of the list in terms of requests. Also at least 80% of the REQs are located in gold packs, so for any average player there is a slim to none chance theyll ever even get to use or wear these new things.

I requested the spiker. It’s awesome.

Are you inquiring as to whether people have been asking for the Plasma Rifle to return? Am I reading this correctly? If so, yes. Yes, people have asked for it to return. Especially here on Waypoint. I should know. Do you want to know who? Click here to find out.

> 2533274883669557;10:
> Are you inquiring as to whether people have been asking for the Plasma Rifle to return? Am I reading this correctly? If so, yes. Yes, people have asked for it to return. Especially here on Waypoint. I should know. Do you want to know who? Click here to find out.

Do you see a plasma rifle in the graphic? I dont. I see one variant of it that fires differently and has zero relevance with Reach.

Im a huge supporter of the plasma rifle returning, this isnt the plasma rifle, I have seen no threads or requests for the brute rifle

> 2533274921838152;11:
> > 2533274883669557;10:
> > Are you inquiring as to whether people have been asking for the Plasma Rifle to return? Am I reading this correctly? If so, yes. Yes, people have asked for it to return. Especially here on Waypoint. I should know. Do you want to know who? Click here to find out.
>
>
> Do you see a plasma rifle in the graphic?

Brute plasma rifle is still the plasma rifle, it will probably be better then the base storm rifle which has a faster rate of fire then the normal plasma rifle. If the normal one was implemented it would inherently be less powerful then the base storm rifle do to the difference in rate of fire. So the Brute one was added, giving it greater damage.

Again the reason these weapons are added are cause their base versions are better then the base ones in the game. Most of reaches versions were weaker then there current iterations, so what would be the point of adding them?

> 2533274840624875;12:
> > 2533274921838152;11:
> > > 2533274883669557;10:
> > > Are you inquiring as to whether people have been asking for the Plasma Rifle to return? Am I reading this correctly? If so, yes. Yes, people have asked for it to return. Especially here on Waypoint. I should know. Do you want to know who? Click here to find out.
> >
> >
> > Do you see a plasma rifle in the graphic?
>
>
> Brute plasma rifle is still the plasma rifle, it will probably be better then the base storm rifle which has a faster rate of fire then the normal plasma rifle. If the normal one was implemented it would inherently be less powerful then the base storm rifle do to the difference in rate of fire. So the Brute one was added, giving it greater damage.
>
> Again the reason these weapons are added are cause their base versions are better then the base ones in the game. Most of reaches versions were weaker then there current iterations, so what would be the point of adding them?

I suppose. Ill be satisfied when the regular blue plasma rifle returns. For now Im genuinely perplexed that a variant is released without the base and a new turret beat out the grenade launcher for the new weapon of the update.

> 2533274921838152;11:
> > 2533274883669557;10:
> > Are you inquiring as to whether people have been asking for the Plasma Rifle to return? Am I reading this correctly? If so, yes. Yes, people have asked for it to return. Especially here on Waypoint. I should know. Do you want to know who? Click here to find out.
>
>
> Do you see a plasma rifle in the graphic? I dont. I see one variant of it that fires differently and has zero relevance with Reach.
>
> Im a huge supporter of the plasma rifle returning, this isnt the plasma rifle, I have seen no threads or requests for the brute rifle

Yes. I do see a plasma rifle, it’s the RED one. That’s why it’s called a Brute “PLASMA RIFLE”. I also see a Battle Rifle in that graphic … so … Reach?

AAAAAAaaaaaannnnnnddddddd here’s a thread asking for the Brute Plasma Rifle to be in Halo 4. Although I’m not sure OP knows what he’s talking about, but he certainly wants the red one. lol

But I get what you’re saying about more relevant weapons like the grenade launcher. Although the Blood of Suban is amazing. I prefer that over the Needle Rifle.

> 2533274921838152;4:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > You’re right. We shouldn’t have nice stuff. Take it all away, infection too! Just replace it with things people would deal with … Like more scout hogs.
>
>
> Nice stuff? Random crappy filler REQs arent nice things. This update shouldve been filled to the brim with 343s A game, not another REQ filler sprinkled with random Reach memorabilia that 1% of all players will have the luck of actually pulling from the RNG gods

Most of those things in the pack I’ve already gotten even before this update, like the Team Osiris pistol skin and Spirit of Fire pistol skin…they’re literally releasing old -Yoink- now to us just to waste a free DLC

> 2533274921838152;4:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > You’re right. We shouldn’t have nice stuff. Take it all away, infection too! Just replace it with things people would deal with … Like more scout hogs.
>
>
> Nice stuff? Random crappy filler REQs arent nice things. This update shouldve been filled to the brim with 343s A game, not another REQ filler sprinkled with random Reach memorabilia that 1% of all players will have the luck of actually pulling from the RNG gods

Hey dude. This is a game. Why u gotta obsess over a game huh? Especially when there is quite a lot of content already with more on the way. You can say what you want, but nothing is going to change. cause its a game. Its not a big deal

Where did you get information that those are lock on attachments?

Are the memories of Reach fading?

> 2533274883669557;14:
> > 2533274921838152;11:
> > > 2533274883669557;10:
> > > Are you inquiring as to whether people have been asking for the Plasma Rifle to return? Am I reading this correctly? If so, yes. Yes, people have asked for it to return. Especially here on Waypoint. I should know. Do you want to know who? Click here to find out.
> >
> >
> > Do you see a plasma rifle in the graphic? I dont. I see one variant of it that fires differently and has zero relevance with Reach.
> >
> > Im a huge supporter of the plasma rifle returning, this isnt the plasma rifle, I have seen no threads or requests for the brute rifle
>
>
> Yes. I do see a plasma rifle, it’s the RED one. That’s why it’s called a Brute “PLASMA RIFLE”. I also see a Battle Rifle in that graphic … so … Reach?
>
> AAAAAAaaaaaannnnnnddddddd here’s a thread asking for the Brute Plasma Rifle to be in Halo 4. Although I’m not sure OP knows what he’s talking about, but he certainly wants the red one. lol
>
> But I get what you’re saying about more relevant weapons like the grenade launcher. Although the Blood of Suban is amazing. I prefer that over the Needle Rifle.

I am obviously aware its a variant but it is not THE plasma rifle. I personally didnt like the brute plasma rifle in Halo 2, I preferred the look and feel of the regular one more. What Im trying to get at is this: they should have released the brute rifle with the update that has the regular one and used their efforts to bring us a reach weapon since this is the REACH update. They once again split the REQs among two updates to make them look better.

@ghost of online: bravo released that information about the attachment yesterday in a post

they’re not just going to re-release every single weapon and vehicle form past games. That’s boring. Only a handful of the best.
Jorge was the best spartan no debate