Anyone agree that the gravity hammer sounds..

Anyone agree that the gravity hammer sounds really stupid
please check out this grifball match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c14n-NkmtE
the hammers sound dumb

There is no need to be upset.

But with all seriousness IMO: I think the Gravity Hammer sounds BEAST! although, I would like to hear it a bit more beefier!

The hammer sounds fine when you smash it, but I don’t really like the pew pew noise it makes when others smash.

I like it, and it isn’t gamebreaking…

Not necessarily dumb, but sounds far less intimidating then from previous game. The Gravity Hammer sounded like a sonic boom in previous games. Now I will admit it sounds a little weird.

Does it sound stupid? no.
it sounds different, more electronic, which i guess makes sense seeing as it’s powered by an actual mechanism.

The Gravity Hammer, Uncharged Plasma Pistol, and the Magnum all sound bad compared to their previous sounds. They lost their unique identity. Honestly though, I’m not too big a fan of any of the new sounds, those ones are just the worst.

i hope grav hammer has its personal assassination like the sword for example in odst that brute uses its back blade maybe that would be good for an assassination

> The Gravity Hammer, Uncharged Plasma Pistol, and the Magnum all sound bad compared to their previous sounds. They lost their unique identity. Honestly though, I’m not too big a fan of any of the new sounds, those ones are just the worst.

:open_mouth: not even the Assault Rifle?

i dont like the end sound of the gravity hammer and the assault rifle sounds great

> > The Gravity Hammer, Uncharged Plasma Pistol, and the Magnum all sound bad compared to their previous sounds. They lost their unique identity. Honestly though, I’m not too big a fan of any of the new sounds, those ones are just the worst.
>
> :open_mouth: not even the Assault Rifle?

Well, unlike most people I didn’t mind the “weak” sound of the AR. This is going to sound a bit silly to some, but I think the AR sounds too powerful. When I was watching the Machinima live stream they were saying, “Aww I just got killed by the SAW”, but when they watched the kill cam it was the AR. I honestly think the AR sounds more powerful than the SAW, I don’t really like that but it’s not a big deal, I’m more concerned about the Plasma Pistol losing its iconic sound when fired semi-auto. It doesn’t sound like it shoots Plasma anymore, it almost sounds like it shoots ballistic rounds.

The sound of it that i have stuck in my head is of a Pin ball is that about right?

If it is then I agree it’s a horrible sound to have.

> The sound of it that i have stuck in my head is of a Ping ball is that about right?
>
> If it is then I agree it’s a horrible sound to have.

Sounds magical…

meh…

Sounds amazing lol

It sounds stupid? No.
DO I prefer the old sound? Yes.

I think 343 sees the Gravity Hammer as more of a tool for Grifball than a weapon.
If not for Grifball, they would’ve removed it.
So the fact that it sounds electronic kinda’ fits now.
It makes it feel like a game, not a battle.

> There is no need to be upset.
>
> But with all seriousness IMO: I think the Gravity Hammer sounds BEAST! although, I would like to hear it a bit more beefier!

yeah as long as it smashs people in to the floor and is like a golf club with the oddball im happy sound for the hammer doesnt really effect my decision on how good it is

I didn’t like how it sounded either, but then I used the Hammer to f*ck up some Crawlers in Campaign mode a couple weeks ago, and realized it sounds amazing. Sounds like thunder, man.

Hey guys, go to 3:50 in the video and listen.
It’s hilarious when the announcer says, “SCORE!”.

Also, go to 5:15.
He launches some guy and you get to see the body fall down a few seconds later when he dies.

> <mark>The Gravity Hammer, Uncharged Plasma Pistol</mark>, and the Magnum all sound bad <mark>compared to their previous sounds. They lost their unique identity.</mark> Honestly though, I’m not too big a fan of any of the new sounds, those ones are just the worst.

Some of This.