anyone actually enjoy playing on temple?

Hey guys i know it already sounds super compliany but me and my fireteam of 4 just got core destroyed at temple and it spawned us outside the core every time and they would snipe us or kill us with vehicles or the answer or whatever they had and waltz right into the core and destroy it. and thats the least of my worries seeing as the game play is already awful and they shove it down your throat and make you play it 3 times as much as any other map. It looks GREAT. Plays TERRIBLE. count me in for the official take off temple petition…

temple? it’s OK. Sanctum? BURN IT!

> 2533274883898161;2:
> temple? it’s OK. Sanctum? BURN IT!

Sanctum’s not so bad for firefight, just needs to be less common.

> 2535434457651384;3:
> > 2533274883898161;2:
> > temple? it’s OK. Sanctum? BURN IT!
>
> Sanctum’s not so bad for firefight, just needs to be less common.

I usually only get it for warzone…

> 2533274883898161;4:
> > 2535434457651384;3:
> > > 2533274883898161;2:
> > > temple? it’s OK. Sanctum? BURN IT!
> >
> > Sanctum’s not so bad for firefight, just needs to be less common.
>
> I usually only get it for warzone…

I get it more than any other firefight map.

I like every map…When I’m winning…

Can’t enjoy temple on either team.

Assault or firefight, the larger warzone variant is equally bad.

FF it’s okay, warzone its just a race to get temple and squeeze the other team out. For the times I’ve played it it is a “you get middle you win”, which of course is prevalent on all of WZ just seems like its the purpose of this map.

> 2535429142855177;6:
> I like every map…When I’m winning…

Hahahaha

I like it a lot

Yeah that is a new “enhancement” and it sounds like it is already being exploited.

SPAWN SYSTEM
For spawn improvements, we’ve added in additional Base Capture logic to prevent Spartans from spawning in Bases while they are being contested or captured by the opposing team. Allowing players to spawn in Bases that are under attack feels unfair and prevents Bases from changing hands as frequently as we’d like to see in Warzone…

ske7ch, unyshek fyi.

Spawning outside of armories and garages is one thing, but doing that to home bases just doesnt seem right. I’m hoping they patch that ASAP.

I absolutely love Temple.

HATE Temple >:v

I do.

The one map I really miss playing a lot is Escape from A.R.C.

Probably because I have a spot where I hide with a Carbine in the beginning of the match lol