Anyone able to help me with scripting?

So I found a remake of the map Terminal from H2 and I was disappointed when I saw there was no change. I touched up the map so that a train would actually make sense (the end of the tracks were cut off) and was wondering if someone could make a scripted train for me. Ive tried some prefabs but the issue im facing is that on the tracks in Terminal there is a curve and I can not figure how to make the train turn with it. Just message me if you are able to help.

You can set the train to move forward constantly pretty easily. Then just have it despawn/respawn every few seconds or so. I used to use that method to have Pelicans fly over my maps. I would go into more detail but it’s been a year and some change since I’ve really forged. Look up some YT tutorials. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.

> 2533274852404106;2:
> You can set the train to move forward constantly pretty easily. Then just have it despawn/respawn every few seconds or so. I used to use that method to have Pelicans fly over my maps. I would go into more detail but it’s been a year and some change since I’ve really forged. Look up some YT tutorials. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.

Its not moving forward that is my problem. My problem is that I can not make the train turn slightly. I’ve tried looking it up but can’t find anything.

> 2533274803958019;3:
> > 2533274852404106;2:
> > You can set the train to move forward constantly pretty easily. Then just have it despawn/respawn every few seconds or so. I used to use that method to have Pelicans fly over my maps. I would go into more detail but it’s been a year and some change since I’ve really forged. Look up some YT tutorials. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
>
> Its not moving forward that is my problem. My problem is that I can not make the train turn slightly. I’ve tried looking it up but can’t find anything.

I didn’t realize you were going for something that advanced. That’s beyond me I’m afraid. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.