Anyone able to connect with a party?

I can’t.

played with me and two others in a party with 0 issues for about 10 games in a row… got off and took shower and eat and whatnot… now gf is playing gta 5, when she stops i’m gonna try to get a full party together…

I tried numerous times and the only time I connected to a game while trying with the party, I got in a game without either of them and they were still searching for a game.
I somehow got switched into a different game but they still saw my name in the searching menu as they hadn’t gotten in any games yet.

We ended up just giving up for the day and playing alone which none of us had issues with.

Probably should have put all this in the original post to begin with lolololol

I have, however this is not perfect well, not really that good at all however this is a beta and we might get some hot fixes you never know. Ps: to find a game in a party you just have to keep trying it took me 16 disconnects till me and my party got in one. Good Luck game hunting ;D.

> 2533274925225782;4:
> I have, however this is not perfect well, not really that good at all however this is a beta and we might get some hot fixes you never know. Ps: to find a game in a party you just have to keep trying it took me 16 disconnects till me and my party got in one. Good Luck game hunting ;D.so

so its just by chance that a game will start? all i get is a full lobby and “setting up slayer”

not for me :frowning: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/29980d01-9765-4fcc-8072-2ebd2916d189?gamerTag=SmaKkYoFacE&scid=c7fa0100-b9b4-48de-b2ae-223152e9dbfd

> 2533274808921370;5:
> > 2533274925225782;4:
> > I have, however this is not perfect well, not really that good at all however this is a beta and we might get some hot fixes you never know. Ps: to find a game in a party you just have to keep trying it took me 16 disconnects till me and my party got in one. Good Luck game hunting ;D.so
>
>
> so its just by chance that a game will start? all i get is a full lobby and “setting up slayer”

Yes really its not intentional and they will try to fix this either in the beta or full game hopefully soon if you really want to play just wait and keep retrying when an error appears. Good luck!