Anybody still play halo reach he 360 version?

Anyone still have the 360 halo game and the dlc that has the invasion map breakpoint? If you do and couldn’t find a match for that, which I haven’t either lol, please message me on xbox cause I am planning on streaming it non commentary on mixer and then to upload on youtube with some traditional halo music in it :slight_smile:

I do, its pretty fun for the most part but I HATE the needle rifle. I wish they kept the carbine in halo reach.

The only version is the Xbox 360 version. It being backwards compatible just means the Xbox One can play it but it isn’t a different version or release of the game. With that being said I’m just now trying to play Reach again but solo legendary to get the “A Monument To All Your Sins” achievement. N00b combo has been my best friend.

> 2533274841925847;3:
> The only version is the Xbox 360 version. It being backwards compatible just means the Xbox One can play it but it isn’t a different version or release of the game. With that being said I’m just now trying to play Reach again but solo legendary to get the “A Monument To All Your Sins” achievement. N00b combo has been my best friend.

ah nice theres a youtube channel that covers halo walkthrough guides of legendarys called mythic tyrant and they work

> 2535408765189638;4:
> > 2533274841925847;3:
> > The only version is the Xbox 360 version. It being backwards compatible just means the Xbox One can play it but it isn’t a different version or release of the game. With that being said I’m just now trying to play Reach again but solo legendary to get the “A Monument To All Your Sins” achievement. N00b combo has been my best friend.
>
> ah nice theres a youtube channel that covers halo walkthrough guides of legendarys called mythic tyrant and they work

That’s who I’ve been watching he’s extremely helpful especially for little tricks with the really tough sections. MythicTyrant is my hero lol

Personally, I like the 360 better than the One. More of a simple experience. On the One I don’t get the same feeling as playing on the 360. Loved the 2010/2011 dashboard way better too!

> 2533274831762284;6:
> Personally, I like the 360 better than the One. More of a simple experience. On the One I don’t get the same feeling as playing on the 360. Loved the 2010/2011 dashboard way better too!

Maybe I’m just old school but I loved the blades dashboard from 2005-2008. I don’t know what was so much more enjoyable but i just loved that dashboard. Maybe it was the noise it made when you scrolled through them or how you could seperately customize the blade when you pressed the home button there was just something amazing about it to me. My Halo 3 edition Xbox is still like that because I’ve yet to connect it to Xbox Live lol

Yup, still play it because…

I don’t have a One, lol.

> 2535408922536680;2:
> I do, its pretty fun for the most part but I HATE the needle rifle. I wish they kept the carbine in halo reach.

I wish they had kept:
Battle Rifle, Carbine, Beam Rifle and Brute Shot while keeping the new ones.

360 is getting old sadly and the xbox one is pretty good

> 2533274903008032;9:
> 360 is getting old sadly and the xbox one is pretty good

Yea but that doesn’t mean 360 is getting old when the 360 is also still good