Anybody sad that the Bro-Down Animations are gone?

Man I loved finishing a match and seeing the winning team throw it out with their victory Bro dance, chest bumping high fiving, low fiving Really made my spartan feel way more real and alive Now they just stand and walk towards the camera like drones BORING!

So whats the community’s opinion on this? I’m really interested!

I think it should be toggle-able, I mean that is standard operating bro-cedure

I don’t really care either way but I did kind of like it in the beta. Nothing better than winning a match and have my team shove it in the enemy’s faces and nothing more infurating than the opposite.

> 2533274888579326;2:
> I think it should be toggle-able, I mean that is standard operating bro-cedure

• Spartan IV’s in nature are really outgoing and crazy a.k.a bros to the close!

I didn’t like it

> 2533274876457142;4:
> > 2533274888579326;2:
> > I think it should be toggle-able, I mean that is standard operating bro-cedure
>
>
> + Spartan IV’s in nature are really outgoing and crazy a.k.a bros to the close!

Mine isn’t. I preferred the cold, stoic professionals that I grew up with. Not the fratboys we have now.

I get it. In the lore the S-IVs are just the best of regular marines, army and ODSTs with Spartan training. I don’t care. I liked the Spartans the way they were. I hated every single character from Spartan Ops in H4 (except Thorne to some degree and Roland but he’s an AI and can have w/e personality he wants). When I hate all the Spartans…that’s bad.

I don’t really care either way, but I do think the original animations were overzealously hated.

I’m going to go huddle in a corner and cry for the rest of the night okay :’(

> 2533274876457142;8:
> I’m going to go huddle in a corner and cry for the rest of the night okay :’(

Bro. It’s all cool. Here have a Bro Hug.

Since the Spartan IV’s are kind of childish (we see this in the SPOPs cutscenes) It’s cool to see that Bro-banter in-game. I liked it!

> 2533274947485161;10:
> Since the Spartan IV’s are kind of childish (we see this in the SPOPs cutscenes) It’s cool to see that Bro-banter in-game. I liked it!

yeah because fireteam majestic represent all SIV

didn’t know fireteam osirus, crimson, shadow and all the SIII’s who became SIV’s all got got retconned to act like children.
#SIVcirclejerk

> 2533274876457142;8:
> I’m going to go huddle in a corner and cry for the rest of the night okay :’(

good

> 2533274876456769;7:
> I don’t really care either way, but I do think the original animations were overzealously hated.

I agree, everyone swarmed all over the original animations as if it was sheer heresy.

> 2533274872434716;12:
> > 2533274876457142;8:
> > I’m going to go huddle in a corner and cry for the rest of the night okay :’(
>
>
> good

Wow. I mean wow brink that is kinda mean. I hope you are joking.

> 2533274872434716;12:
> > 2533274876457142;8:
> > I’m going to go huddle in a corner and cry for the rest of the night okay :’(
>
>
> good

Lol. No mercy.

I actually liked the animations, I thought they were fun. But CLEARLY I was in the minority on that one!

Sheesh!

I say have both for diversity.

What was wrong with them? Did people get offended by them?

I’m not picky lol. I like both. Make em toggleable for all I care.

This is one of the things i cared about. I liked how our spartans interacted with each other. Especially seeing it after a close game. They should had made it customizable or toggle-able. :frowning: