Anybody notice the abuse of Active Camo?

I think this is just as bad, as Armor Lock. I guess when one thing is abused another thing will be abused.

So we’re just going to sit here and ignore the problem okay cool great it makes perfect sense for a whole team to abuse one Armor Ability.

I actually enjoy the setup currently, although old school Halo 1-2-3 (no armor abilities or air drops) were much better games in terms of equality on the battlefield.

-> And yes, I use the boltshot, dmr, camo, steady aim, all the OP stuff that everyone hates. :wink:

What more can be done? We’ve expressed time and time again the glitch, and 343i has said they are fixing it (though I could have sworn they said they fixed it already).

I have yet to see an entire team use AC and activate the glitch.
It is quite annoying, but not all out break-your-controller angering.

> I actually enjoy the setup currently, although old school Halo 1-2-3 (no armor abilities or air drops) were much better games in terms of equality on the battlefield.
>
> -> And yes, I use the boltlock, dmr, camo, steady aim, all the OP stuff that everyone hates. :wink:

Ewww

We can’t do much OP, unfortunately ):
But hey still doing better than those cheap players is quite rewarding.

> Ewww
> Though I would have expected a higher K/D spread
>
> We can’t do much OP, unfortunately ):

Says the guy who plays BTB all day…lol

> > Ewww
> > Though I would have expected a higher K/D spread
> >
> > We can’t do much OP, unfortunately ):
>
> Says the guy who plays BTB all day…lol

Go check the stats from all the playlists :slight_smile:
And dont get jealous, you can get better without the usage of camo & DMR.

Hopefully in Halo 5 this is never put into the game unless it’s a pick up. Overshield is a pick up and so should Active Camo. Do you know how ridiculous it is on Ragnorak to just be beatout by the DMR and Active Camo because you can’t see them. Like people couldn’t see this was broken in Reach?

> Hopefully in Halo 5 this is never put into the game unless it’s a pick up. Overshield is a pick up and so should Active Camo. Do you know how ridiculous it is on Ragnorak to just be beatout by the DMR and Active Camo because you can’t see them. Like people couldn’t see this was broken in Reach?

Cause sadly bloom did a good job at big distances with the DMR. H4’s DMR has too fast RoF, damage & aim assist with no cons.

My problem just like with Armor Lock is when a whole team abuses something it’s clear it needs to be a pick up. If a whole team uses Holograms I wouldn’t mind. A whole team using Jetpack (God forbid) I wouldn’t mind. Everything but Active Camo on Big Maps. We can’t see them from so far and then when you try to attack them your radar is so jammed it looks like that gif of the motion tracker from the Bungie forums.

I’ve run to so many full teams abusing Camo in Infinity Slayer in the past few days it’s disgusting. It’s the ultimate bad player instant win system and shpuldn’t be in the game. I don’t know if 343 actuallyt playtested this game at all but it’s the only AA the purely destroys Halo, it’s even worse when you got xxxxWolfbladexxxx & IIDarksniperII on your team who just keep running to where they are camping AR’s blazing going -25 giving them a free win. Personal Ordenance doesn’t help either providing an infinite suply of shotguns smh sometimes this game just feels so broken.

^ Look to the middle of the blue dots. If you throw a grenade right there, anything in 5 meter(or whatever system the motion tracker works in) will get hit at least a little, making them flicker. Pulse grenades especially.

> ^ Look to the middle of the blue dots. If you throw a grenade right there, anything in 5 meter(or whatever system the motion tracker works in) will get hit at least a little, making them flicker. Pulse grenades especially.

You seem to not understand, AN ENTIRE TEAM IS ABUSING IT NOT JUST ONE PERSON.

> ^ Look to the middle of the blue dots. If you throw a grenade right there, anything in 5 meter(or whatever system the motion tracker works in) will get hit at least a little, making them flicker. Pulse grenades especially.

Pointless on big maps.

Then if they are spread everywhere, it should be easy to find them, if you stick with cover(all maps have cover) and look for the blue dots. They want to be invis, make them move. They camp, flush 'em out. They reveal, you kill.
Way of the world.

---------In war, you take whatever advantage you can to win, because there is no such thing as fair on the battlefield.

> Then if they are spread everywhere, it should be easy to find them, if you stick with cover(all maps have cover) and look for the blue dots. They want to be invis, make them move. They camp, flush 'em out. They reveal, you kill.
> Way of the world.
>
>
> ---------In war, you take whatever advantage you can to win, because there is no such thing as fair on the battlefield.

http://www.tickld.com/images/gif/00ecc04247911b775db51a44c2bee19f.gif

Sums up my overall reaction to your comments. Anybody with common sense will understand why.

Freakin crutch that people lean on.
Well, seeing as it’s impossible(at the moment) to take it, 343 has seen to shortening the crutch as it were.
And what exactly was wrong with armor lock OP? People were invincible, but they were not mobile. They could spam it if they were clever enough to know when, but it was still a finite supply.
People with wetwork perk and AC, now that i find annoying, especially when AA efficiency is thrown in the mix.

> Freakin crutch that people lean on.
> Well, seeing as it’s impossible(at the moment) to take it, 343 has seen to shortening the crutch as it were.
> And what exactly was wrong with armor lock OP? People were invincible, but they were not mobile. They could spam it if they were clever enough to know when, but it was still a finite supply.
> People with wetwork perk and AC, now that i find annoying, especially when AA efficiency is thrown in the mix.

My problem with Armor Lock is it made Power Weapons and Vehicle Splatters useless. Oh you have Rockets deflect. Oh you’re about to kill me? Let my teammate come ruin everything with Grenades. Oh you like that room is Sword Base with the lift armor locks and blocks door while grenades are spammed up the lift.

> > Freakin crutch that people lean on.
> > Well, seeing as it’s impossible(at the moment) to take it, 343 has seen to shortening the crutch as it were.
> > And what exactly was wrong with armor lock OP? People were invincible, but they were not mobile. They could spam it if they were clever enough to know when, but it was still a finite supply.
> > People with wetwork perk and AC, now that i find annoying, especially when AA efficiency is thrown in the mix.
>
> My problem with Armor Lock is it made Power Weapons and Vehicle Splatters useless. Oh you have Rockets deflect. Oh you’re about to kill me? Let my teammate come ruin everything with Grenades. Oh you like that room is Sword Base with the lift armor locks and blocks door while grenades are spammed up the lift.

Other things I’d like to mention is that if you were stuck with a plasma, you could use armor lock to shrug it off and I found that extremely unfair. Not to mention a 360 degree view as your spartan goes into third person. It could also act like a mini-PP with it disabling cars and armor shields for a short amount of time.

If only we could go back to a classic arena style of Halo…