Anybody notice a difference?

Between the different loadout weapons in Warzone?
I know the difference obviously between the Regular BR sight, Longshot and Sentinel sight, but what about between the laser, long barrel, kinetic rounds, jets etc.
I haven’t noticed much of a difference and haven’t found any youtube videos describing them. I guess it’s hard to test out since we can’t use them in forge.
Does anyone have any specifics as to what they do, and to what degree better? I actually have no idea what the laser and kinetic rounds do. The energy bayonet seems to be not one hit kill as well.

Kinetic rounds deal bonus damage at close range and on vehicles. They also disintegrate on kills. I use them all the time.

-The laser ones are more accurate,
-The Kinetic ones do more damage on vehicles and have extra knockback,
-Long barrels have further range compared to normal ones(maybe almost the same as a Sniper, idk),
-Jets stabilize your gun for less recoil.

And I’m not quite sure about the energy bayonet. Maybe the farther the enemy is the less damage it deals? I don’t know for sure
Hope this helped.

Extra melee dmg

> 2535410909587206;3:
> -The laser ones are more accurate,
> -The Kinetic ones do more damage on vehicles and have extra knockback,
> -Long barrels have further range compared to normal ones(maybe almost the same as a Sniper, idk),
> -Jets stabilize your gun for less recoil.
>
> And I’m not quite sure about the energy bayonet. Maybe the farther the enemy is the less damage it deals? I don’t know for sure
> Hope this helped.

The bayonet is a one hit kill, but you not for Spartan charges if I remember right

> 2533274857405414;5:
> > 2535410909587206;3:
> > -The laser ones are more accurate,
> > -The Kinetic ones do more damage on vehicles and have extra knockback,
> > -Long barrels have further range compared to normal ones(maybe almost the same as a Sniper, idk),
> > -Jets stabilize your gun for less recoil.
> >
> > And I’m not quite sure about the energy bayonet. Maybe the farther the enemy is the less damage it deals? I don’t know for sure
> > Hope this helped.
>
>
> The bayonet is a one hit kill, but you not for Spartan charges if I remember right

No it isn’t, at least not all the time. I think if you have the extra shield armor mod, that is what prevents it from being one. that or lag I guess. Although I have that armor mod (and only that one) and it doesn’t seem to help me… granted I don’t think I have seen anyone else running around with a bayonet weapon as far as I can remember, so… I have had many times where mine only dropped their shield, they turned to me and killed me because they had like a shotgun or something.
That being said, I very much enjoy my bayonet anyhow. Also, i think kinetic bolts or stabilizer jets are my favorite, can’t decide which (until i can get my bayonet. Stabilizer on AR and SMG are nice. Long barrel is kinda nice too. People think they backed out of your range, but you continue to do full damage because of it, haha.