Anybody knows that where the flight message??

The newest Development update informed that “1. If invited, you will receive a notification here on Halo Waypoint informing you that you’ve been invited to a flight.”
So WHERE can I find the invitation message if I’m invited.

> 2535411085201055;1:
> The newest Development update informed that “1. If invited, you will receive a notification here on Halo Waypoint informing you that you’ve been invited to a flight.”
> So WHERE can I find the invitation message if I’m invited.

My guess, you’ll get a notification here on Halo Waypoint, like you do when somebody likes one of your comments or posts to a conversation you’ve subbed to.

My problem with this compared to sending the emails out instead is how do you know when your going to get the notifications when your not even on waypoint at the time when the flight starts? What I mean is if you get the notification and you get busy with real life with work or whatever and you discovered days later that you got in by causally coming on here then seeing the notification (or you can miss the entire flight without even knowing it was going on in the first place. I know they are going to send an email to all invitees for this upcoming flight, but what about after that?

I wonder if some kind of auto-notification email will be sent out automatically from Waypoint to warn you of a incoming test build…

> 2533274807612264;3:
> My problem with this compared to sending the emails out instead is how do you know when your going to get the notifications when your not even on waypoint at the time when the flight starts? What I mean is if you get the notification and you get busy with real life with work or whatever and you discovered days later that you got in by causally coming on here then seeing the notification (or you can miss the entire flight without even knowing it was going on in the first place. I know they are going to send an email to all invitees for this upcoming flight, but what about after that?
>
> I wonder if some kind of auto-notification email will be sent out automatically from Waypoint to warn you of a incoming test build…

I would prefer an email but I feel like this is 343’s odd way of seeing who is most interested in flighting the game. If I were a betting man, I’d say they’re probably going to switch back to the e-mail system by the time H3 rolls around to get more people participating.

> 2533274847630682;4:
> > 2533274807612264;3:
> > My problem with this compared to sending the emails out instead is how do you know when your going to get the notifications when your not even on waypoint at the time when the flight starts? What I mean is if you get the notification and you get busy with real life with work or whatever and you discovered days later that you got in by causally coming on here then seeing the notification (or you can miss the entire flight without even knowing it was going on in the first place. I know they are going to send an email to all invitees for this upcoming flight, but what about after that?
> >
> > I wonder if some kind of auto-notification email will be sent out automatically from Waypoint to warn you of a incoming test build…
>
> I would prefer an email but I feel like this is 343’s odd way of seeing who is most interested in flighting the game. If I were a betting man, I’d say they’re probably going to switch back to the e-mail system by the time H3 rolls around to get more people participating.

Honestly, thats the best way for me at least. I have been keeping tabs on the site here alot but others don’t really come on here that have already participated.

> 2533274807612264;5:
> > 2533274847630682;4:
> > > 2533274807612264;3:
> > > My problem with this compared to sending the emails out instead is how do you know when your going to get the notifications when your not even on waypoint at the time when the flight starts? What I mean is if you get the notification and you get busy with real life with work or whatever and you discovered days later that you got in by causally coming on here then seeing the notification (or you can miss the entire flight without even knowing it was going on in the first place. I know they are going to send an email to all invitees for this upcoming flight, but what about after that?
> > >
> > > I wonder if some kind of auto-notification email will be sent out automatically from Waypoint to warn you of a incoming test build…
> >
> > I would prefer an email but I feel like this is 343’s odd way of seeing who is most interested in flighting the game. If I were a betting man, I’d say they’re probably going to switch back to the e-mail system by the time H3 rolls around to get more people participating.
>
> Honestly, thats the best way for me at least. I have been keeping tabs on the site here alot but others don’t really come on here that have already participated.

I think in the email they sent out when you signed up for the insider program stated that they would invite you via email. They sent me this in an email when I signed up:

“If selected, you will receive an email including all necessary instructions on how to obtain the game build and when/where/how to participate online during designated play sessions. Any time a flight is about to launch, we will post all of the information in the Halo Insider forum on halowaypoint.com.”

> 2535439330823196;6:
> > 2533274807612264;5:
> > > 2533274847630682;4:
> > > > 2533274807612264;3:
> > > > My problem with this compared to sending the emails out instead is how do you know when your going to get the notifications when your not even on waypoint at the time when the flight starts? What I mean is if you get the notification and you get busy with real life with work or whatever and you discovered days later that you got in by causally coming on here then seeing the notification (or you can miss the entire flight without even knowing it was going on in the first place. I know they are going to send an email to all invitees for this upcoming flight, but what about after that?
> > > >
> > > > I wonder if some kind of auto-notification email will be sent out automatically from Waypoint to warn you of a incoming test build…
>
> I think in the email they sent out when you signed up for the insider program stated that they would invite you via email. They sent me this in an email when I signed up:
>
> “If selected, you will receive an email including all necessary instructions on how to obtain the game build and when/where/how to participate online during designated play sessions. Any time a flight is about to launch, we will post all of the information in the Halo Insider forum on halowaypoint.com.”

That was the way they delivered invites until now. In the most recent MCC Development Update (‘March Flighting’ heading) they stated that they’re going to change it, meaning invitations will now be sent through this website instead.

The flight has not started yet as far as I know, but I believe that you will get a Waypoint notification as well as an email with info about this new system.