Anybody have a spare Arctic BR skin?

Hey there community
I was just wondering if anyone out there would have the kindness in there heart to giveaway their arctic Br skin, I didn’t have a lot of luck today when out with the holiday shopping and asking round the game shops to see if they had any spare codes for it, if you do have a spare code, could you possibly make me a little bit happy tonight since it is the season for giving :slight_smile: thanks
Bionic1emaster

It’s a pixel skin, doesn’t need a whole thread to ask for it buddy.

> It’s a pixel skin, doesn’t need a whole thread to ask for it buddy.

I like the look of it personally, thats why I asking if anybody has a spare they could possibly giveaway

Anyone have the imprint light rifle skin that comes with the halo 4 xbox/ pm me if it is unused

i would also love one, just i dont think people have spares lying around unused they’d just give away

I’ll give you one but you’ll have to wait untill christmas morning.

> I’ll give you one but you’ll have to wait untill christmas morning.

YAY! Oh wait… THATS 20 DAYS XD

Next time I’m in town I’ll ask in my local game shop if they have any left, I doubt it but you never know. :slight_smile:

> Next time I’m in town I’ll ask in my local game shop if they have any left, I doubt it but you never know. :slight_smile:

You would get one for me? :,) if you could that would be so generous of you, but only time will tell :slight_smile: