Anybody got a team or company for me to join?

*I posted this in Spartan company forums so sorry for double post but I know these forums aren’t that active.

Hey there. Baltimore Knows here. Just looking for players serious about playing competitively. I got a 1.3 K/D ratio, a 4.5 overall KDA and currently a KDA over 5 in Team Arena this season. I’m a low level Onyx in Arena but that is through playing alone or with just another friend. Getting annoyed of playing solo in Arena especially when I am an Onyx. Hard to win consistently and get higher up when there is no teamwork and communication and other players just do their own thing. Wanna play in a team to see if I can improve my play even more and in general just enjoy arena. I’m not THAT great at arena but then again I’ve never played with a full team of players so maybe I can be a lot better. So if anybody has an active Spartan company or clan or are justive active in general, i’m your guy.

Hey our clan may be just what your looking for , we have two clans because we have grown so big one is full the other is just getting started but we are all connected and we have some good onyx level members to team with( I am diamond 3 myself) if that strikes an interest then let me know and I can give you more details, thank you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::heart:

> 2535409238283338;2:
> Hey our clan may be just what your looking for , we have two clans because we have grown so big one is full the other is just getting started but we are all connected and we have some good onyx level members to team with( I am diamond 3 myself) if that strikes an interest then let me know and I can give you more details, thank you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::heart:

I am very interested. as long as it is active. i’m not really worried about anyone’s skill level just so long as everyone plays as a team :smiley: plus with college starting up there might be a few days in a row where I can’t play. .

> 2533274825104677;1:
> *I posted this in Spartan company forums so sorry for double post but I know these forums aren’t that active.
>
> Hey there. Baltimore Knows here. Just looking for players serious about playing competitively. I got a 1.3 K/D ratio, a 4.5 overall KDA and currently a KDA over 5 in Team Arena this season. I’m a low level Onyx in Arena but that is through playing alone or with just another friend. Getting annoyed of playing solo in Arena especially when I am an Onyx. Hard to win consistently and get higher up when there is no teamwork and communication and other players just do their own thing. Wanna play in a team to see if I can improve my play even more and in general just enjoy arena. I’m not THAT great at arena but then again I’ve never played with a full team of players so maybe I can be a lot better. So if anybody has an active Spartan company or clan or are justive active in general, i’m your guy.

Hi. I’m from Sierra Company, a hardcore military clan with an outstanding combat record, competent leadership, and common-sense rules. It’s probably closest to what you’re used to find you were in any older Reach clans-we do raids, we have bootcamp, we do occasional drills, and we use older military rules (the ones that work well for us, of course).

Like I said, Sierra has a good combat record. We win roughly 80% of our raids and practice raids. Right now we’re on a 24 winning streak of BTB and Warzone. The reason that we win isn’t directly from skill or muscle memory. It’s tactics and communication. We have several active and verteran members of the US and Canadian armed forces, and we use military tactics on the battlefield. Coms are silent minus callouts or orders in serious matches. This gives us a massive edge.

If you have any questions, wanna sign up, or would like to try a few matches with us, let me know.

Have a nice day.
FlamingBaconMK
Sierra Company, O-4